Genuinechemsales SCAMMERS!

Mrcriminal662

So my friend and I found this site and damn did they offer all the cool things! My friend paid $120 for 10 grams of a-php. Shortly after he ordered they sent him a picture of this huge box and he asked why they sent a box big enough to fit a midget in to mail 10gs. They said they were sending him THREE KILOS! They said this was for security purposes and that he wasn't going to owe anything extra. Well, that was also a lie once it supposedly arrives at the local airport they requested an additional $750 for special stamps to avoid the x-ray machine and if he didn't pay they would turn it over to the police. Lol. They put all this crap on him like he was in the wrong and they were just trying to help. They provided a fake shipping company website and all but none of that sites contact info was more than a Google phone number. Stay away from these punks!

The price should have gave it away as a scam.  Know your prices.

Definitely scammers!! Got me too, kept threatening me with the cops ect.  Demanded thousands to keep from turning me in.  CRAZIEST PEOPLE IVE EVER DEALT WITH!

@Crystalball24 yeah they're garbage things. I refuse the term humans cuz those without a conscience are the type that scam and cheat others. Hence not human. Sorry they got you. I posted on a bunch of scam advisery sites about them. I wish I could encounter them in person. I'd collect more than just our stole funds. Be kinda hard for them to continue their bullshit when they sibt have fingers to type with lol. Joking of course....or am I???

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back