Getting feet wet again

Itchy

Hello everyone,

i see lots of new/different members. Wanted to say hi and welcome. I was around during the (clears throat) um Jewy days. I always felt like he would hunt my posts down just to give me a hard time so I sort of went silent. Then slowly went away just to check on from time to time. Anyway I'm wanting to give a second chance. Maybe find some friends. I will say I'm curious as to who's left from back then. Come out come out wherever you are. Or has it just be a total reset?

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

Welcome back Itchy,

PTFC and I are the mods now and that turd Jewy is all but forgotten now. I'm sure there are still a couple OGS around.

I feel like we are a much nicer and more inclusive group now, have no worries.

2earls

Okey dokey.

nice to meet youz. Yea I almost didn't want to bring him up. I have seen the damage poking through and reading. I almost want to say I saw it coming. Not to be like I've got powers or something just nice people are nice to everyone. When someone is an ass and a nice person they are typically well, have alternative motives. 

Enough kicking that dead dog. I'm back bitches lol. Yea just changing subject

I don't have much to contribute now a days as the stuff I was working on is dead now and was nothing new to the site anyway. I am starting over. Just reading. Reading. Posting a little but not to much. Paid my dues donating today, which I recommend everyone do, lol. I noticed there is added security since I was on. Which is great. Just throwing me a handicap right now which is fine. Gotta do my homework. 

Hey is Hooter still around? If I'm bringing up another bad name. Just say shh. And I'll start talking about the weather or something. I think he changed his name to _x_ at one point. But he always seemed pretty straight. Never know though.

enough running my mouth. Gotta save some for if someone else responds.

I was around then too. Glad you're getting your feet wet cause the water is fine! 2earls and PTFC do a fine job, thank you for what you do. 

And of course the community is the community. A great combo of helpfulness and good sarcasm as always!

Welcome back Itchy! I agree, it's nice to be back.

Hi itchy, may I say welcome to you also, 2earls is spot on, this place is definitely friendlier now. I just missed the bad times before I joined thankfully. Thank you to you @21np also, I appreciate your thanks, it means a lot to me! 

No worries, PTFC, you and 2earls have our backs so I got nothing but love for you guys! I think you deserve praise now and again.

And that goes to the whole community as well.

Hey 21NP and PTFC. Thanks for replying. Hope everyone's having an awesome fall season (I almost said happy thanksgiving as I'm from the states so I guess it would be silly if from elsewhere). Just checking back to see who's all chimed in. 

Whoop.. Gotta make short. New puppies awake... I'm sure he's got to pee again. This is like having a new baby....

Ummm I will just say "shh". You can PM me if you are really curious, but I don't want to rehash any of that mess on the forum.

You have a puppy? You should post a pic so we can say Awwww.

Welcome back! All of that was way before my time but I can vouch for current mods and say they do an amazing job of making all feel welcome and cared for. It's a great place to spend some time while waiting for solutions to pain to arrive. /default_smile.png

Lol hey 2earls. Sorry took so long. He went from 5lbs to 35lbs and has whooped me pretty bad. Been the first time I've raised a puppy from 5 weeks. He's an English cream golden retriever. Due file size from my iPhone and meta data paranoia I'm not posting a picture right away. Pm me if you can.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back