Getting off pks the easy way with Discipline

serapeum

Hi folks,

As you may know, my name is Serapeum and I'm normally posting reviews along with comments in the Mex-Sy section. Due to economic and personal reasons, I've decided to get off the roller coaster. It was a pretty good ride while it lasted and I'm grateful to this forum and the Moderators & Admin for all the help and advice that I received.  I saved a few k just from the knowledge that I read here.

Anyway, I have started to taper off after having to get a root canal of all things. The rock climbing gear was only effective for about 6 hours and the pain from the abscessed tooth came back with a vengeance. It was after the dentist's work that I was pain free. Although I have continuing issues with my shoulder and back, I will try my luck with a pain management doctor after I'm free from climbing mountains. I'm using subs to do this with a gradual decrease in dosage in 24 hour iincrements. My main guy up in C@n@d@ has assured me that the regimen he gave me will cause no discomfort except at the beginning.  He was right and and when I called him for guidance, I was relieved that everything was progressing as it should. In about ten days, I'll be reset for whatever life decides to deal me. 

I'll still pop in from time to time to see how all of you are doing. I love all of you and I pray that one day, the medical profession starts to stand up to le so that they are not having to treat their patients with one hand tied behind their backs. 

My special thanks to 2earls for all the hard work she does on behalf of the vendors and forum members. She is a rare jewel. Wish me luck in my journey and as I said, I'll continue to pop in from time to time.

Peace and God bless,

Serapeum

Hi folks,

As you may know, my name is Serapeum and I'm normally posting reviews along with comments in the Mex-Sy section. Due to economic and personal reasons, I've decided to get off the roller coaster. It was a pretty good ride while it lasted and I'm grateful to this forum and the Moderators & Admin for all the help and advice that I received.  I saved a few k just from the knowledge that I read here.

Anyway, I have started to taper off after having to get a root canal of all things. The rock climbing gear was only effective for about 6 hours and the pain from the abscessed tooth came back with a vengeance. It was after the dentist's work that I was pain free. Although I have continuing issues with my shoulder and back, I will try my luck with a pain management doctor after I'm free from climbing mountains. I'm using subs to do this with a gradual decrease in dosage in 24 hour iincrements. My main guy up in C@n@d@ has assured me that the regimen he gave me will cause no discomfort except at the beginning.  He was right and and when I called him for guidance, I was relieved that everything was progressing as it should. In about ten days, I'll be reset for whatever life decides to deal me. 

I'll still pop in from time to time to see how all of you are doing. I love all of you and I pray that one day, the medical profession starts to stand up to le so that they are not having to treat their patients with one hand tied behind their backs. 

My special thanks to 2earls for all the hard work she does on behalf of the vendors and forum members. She is a rare jewel. Wish me luck in my journey and as I said, I'll continue to pop in from time to time.

Peace and God bless,

Serapeum
Wow bud. I will be thinking of you. Please keep us posted as I know you have been quite involved. 

Sad to be seeing less of you Sep, but keep well and please keep us in the loop! 

Gosh, how I admire you.  Your fortitude and resolve towards making such a difficult choice are so very commendable.  I plan on remembering this post of yours, and can only hope when the day comes for me, I handle it with a fraction of your confidence and strength.  From the bottom of my heart I wish you luck, and the very best your new life has to offer.

All the best to you. I hope you will still check in on occasion and update your progress. I'm sure it could be inspirational to others who are wanting to get off the roller coaster. Thanks for your kind words, you are a pretty great guy yourself :wub:

I've missed seeing your post.  Wishing you the best of luck and I admire your strength to move past this chapter in your life!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back