Getting There

eleventeen

Man, I forgot how much time sorting through topics and posts takes to figure out which places are still good and which ones are out of order. I used to be on DB and had a few years of mostly all success with my orders. Definitely had some wild experiences with trying new things, playing the email vendors game and always had a perfect score with the Mex DHL orders

I have spent the last few weeks learning my way around this site and actually having to make some notes. Definitely nice to have the "Follow Topic" option. I just made my first two orders in the past week. Received the first one just fine today (tram). Not sure of the quality yet, but I have already posted the order details on the thread where I found the site to order from.

I am not always on every day, but I will try to keep tabs on some topics and also put some effort into being part of the community. I know I will need to rely on this site for a long time to come so I would like to be part of building the knowledge base as well as contributing to the overall positive vibe and sharing of info and support.

Thanks!

Hey man, glad to see you aboard.  I look forward to your feedback.

Kind Regards,

NYGF

Eleventeen,

Just take your time and use this site as a source. There's no exam that you have to cram for so no rush. Just read where and what interestes you. That's all I did. If I needed help I PM'ed a Moderator.

Welcome back bro.. Put your feet up and relax cause you'll probably be here a while..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back