Give it up to the good ol' DRC

Biskoinferno

I was reading my morning news on DNL lol darknetlivedotcom . Anyone who was anyone back years ago I'm sure dealt with one of the companies that brought RC domestic to the US. DRC was my main go to for years. They were famous for there pressed Startiz,Cstar,and Dstar. They got busted when Reddit totally changed for sourcing. But I recall that just was for getting a pill press from international when one of there's broke. Well now I read that 31 year old Jeremy was sentenced 5 years probation for selling Research Chemicals Powder, liquid or there infamous presses. IMO DRC started the domestic game for many but the RC chemical act didn't protect him as he had to admit that he knew most of his customers were consuming the RC's he offered as a plea bargain. Don't let this scare anyone off I'm just giving it up to one of the biggest Names in RC years ago ... DRC I know has been missed and for me they started the domestic game. RIP DRC you were one of a kind .

Regards

True legends!!!  Justin got around two years and had to forfeit 780,000 dollars.  They mustve been swimming in money lol. 

I always figured what he was doing was legal, and thus not a big deal. At least that's what you read everywhere some reddit lawyer tries to explain the analog act. It looks like he plead guilty to a single count of "Conspiracy to commit crimes against the USA"...WTF is that? That sounds like some terrorism shit.

I wonder if the charges were just so weak, but it would literally cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to fight a fed charge, that they just plead out. I never heard of any other etiz/benzo-only dealers getting busted, other than DRC. All of the other ones seem to carry either disso or opioid analogues as well.

It's because they were one of the first ones caught pressing RCs  into tablets in the US meaning the feds could use that to help make their case in court that DRCs was manufacturing them to be blatantly meant for consumption or at least making that the assumption for the jury....and the charge that spearheaded it was having procured a pharma grade tablet press without medical or legal certification , US Feds can't have anyone stepping on big Pharmas toes lol  But he ain't dead yet  he's just putting his head down for a couple years. But ya , RIP DRC

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back