Glad I Found You

Darlink

Thank you for the invitation to introduce ourselves here. And to read, read, read, lol before we throw out an SOS, or do or say something stupid that could potentially harm this site and everyone on it. Relieved to know the place is managed well and rules are enforced.

Can you imagine if this Forum were like the Wild Wild West? 

I’m off to read something now-

Have you sent in a donation? If possible ,include your username with the payment. But you can just give me the details here if you wish and we'll get you upgraded. 

Have you sent in a donation? If possible ,include your username with the payment. But you can just give me the details here if you wish and we'll get you upgraded. 
Yes, I think I did include my username in the send. It was 21.37 I believe. It was slightly over 20. I couldn’t figure out how to make it exact. Lol I used the wallet address displayed on the first page of the Login. 

Yes, I think I did include my username in the send. It was 21.37 I believe. It was slightly over 20. I couldn’t figure out how to make it exact. Lol I used the wallet address displayed on the first page of the Login. 
I'll get that sorted for you @Darlink

Just for others to know, it was all straightened out (long before I posted this) Thank you PTFC

Am new and wish I wouldn’t have been quite so eager to post...I see how 2earls has had to pin the request not to post on vendor threads unless posting an actual review. We all want  those. 

Thanks for waiting for me to catch up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back