Glad To Be Here And Like To Share Knowledge.

• Thread starter Thread starter buyer2015
  • Start date Start date
B

buyer2015

Hello,

I've been here for only a couple weeks, wanted to feel it out here and be sure it was what I was looking for and was going to stick around for a while before I introduced myself. There is more info I know then one can look at before they become bored, so I will try to be a brief as possible.

I suffer from quite a few ailments and pain from many accidents/trauma's and have had numerous surgeries and other procedures in an attempt to relieve them. Some have worked and others have not. I have seen many doctors, have had many different procedures and have been prescribed many meds in an attempts to relieve them as well, so in addition to the info I have about meds, I also have a lot about all of these other things as well. I have done this to make sure I had tried everything and found what I thought was best. I am very thorough when it comes to this stuff and my health and I have learned quite a bit along the way. I am always glad to share my experience and knowledge to people with similar problems to for those that don't have the time or don't care to be as thorough as I am.

When it comes to medications, I am extremely thorough and make sure I know as much as possible about them before I put anything in my body. I'm not just talking about most of the meds that people are most often looking for here, I'm talking about all meds. and other treatment for other problems as well.

I have always been interested in how drugs are made and how they work as well as how they affect your body. Not only have I gotten a lot of knowledge on my own, I also attended college where I was planning on becoming a pharmaceutical scientist, which is someone that develops new drugs, and get a degree in the same field. I attended most of the classes to get this degree but ended up getting a business degree instead, even though I was still very interested in the subject.

Not only have I had quite a bit of formal training, I have also done a lot of research on my own as I am still fascinated with the topic. I have also obtained a lot of knowledge on most all the meds that are discussed here because unfortunately I have had several injures and suffer from many of the ailments that these meds are used for as well as other things such as high blood pressure, asthma, high cholesterol and many other things that often require the use of medications. I know everything from the simple to the very complex things like half life's, bioavailability, chemical make-up, how the drug is made, how it works and a lot of other info. I don't know everything about every drug but I know quite a bit about every drug I have taken, again many of which are discussed here and a lot of the general concepts apply to a lot of other meds as well and like to share it for the same reasons.

When it comes to many of the drugs discussed here, I have used most all of them at one time or another. This includes just about every med used for pain, anxiety and most other ailments where most of the drugs prescribed are controlled as most of them are controlled and scheduled because they can have a lot more detrimental effects. This is one of the main reasons I want to know everything I can before I put it in my body.

I love to discuss all things related to meds or things related to them and share my knowledge with anyone as well as listen to others when it comes to things I'm not fully knowledgeable of. Although I know quite a bit I don't know everything and can always learn more. In most all cases I won't discuss things or post things unless I am certain they are facts and I am correct. In cases where I'm not, such as giving an opinion, I try to be sure that I state this but don't always remember to do so and can be wrong. I don't like to argue although sometimes I can come across as if I am but that is never my intent. I do like to debate things which can be seen as arguing. I just like to share what I know and discuss the things I don't to learn more and sometimes it can be interpreted the wrong way.

If you ever have any questions about any of the meds discussed here or want to discuss anything related to it, I'm would love to talk about it so feel free to ask anything that you think I may know and be able to help with. If I can't help directly I can usually point you to the places and info sources that will.

I look forward to helping anyone as much as I can and hopefully learn more from others as well. Feel free to ask me anything on the public forum or through the PM system.

We are so fortunate to have you here buyer2015.  I have seen you help many others already and you have certainly helped me!!

Thanks buyer! I have always had an interest in all of those pharmacological aspects you have mentioned,developmental issues aside, and have a reasonably fair laymans degree of understanding also, it will be interesting to chat about some of these things in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there Buyer!

We have already met but I see we share some afflictions. I have asthma too as well as injuries. After the New Year I'm going to try a new source for inhalers to save some $. We'll have a chat!

2E

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back