Glad to be here!

SheratonGibson

Opal Sponsor
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, and reading rules and content.  Look forward to meeting people and posting once I get the lay of the land.

SheratonG

@SheratonGibson Welcome to DBG!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. You'll learn quite fast that the people here especially the moderation team are very kind individuals. Us here at DBG see members as family, we keep care of eachother and make sure everyone is safe. You don't need to be a moderator to give advice or care about others. It's a one of a kind community.

If you have any questions about absolutely anything find the correct forum section and post a thread about it. You'll always get a reply within at minimum a 24 hours time frame. Generally much sooner, I usually post in new threads rather it's introduction threads or threads asking for advice in a matter of a hour or so after it's posted on average. That's if I have knowledge of the topic. Most of the people here are the same way, some don't talk at all but that's alright too! Only do what you're comfortable doing, if you're comfortable posting around then by all means feel free to as long as you know the rules. If you're more of a silent person that's also fine, either way if you ever need assistance we're all here for you.

Best wishes,

-VII

Thanks VII,

First I will study rules, then threads.  I like the "cooking" thread, ha, as I am single and cook for one.  I may put some of my simple recipes in there.  Any recipe with "one-eighth" teaspoon of anything required, I throw out. 

Best, SheratonG

@SheratonGibson Thank you for respecting the fact that all users should know the rules before posting. 

Well, that sounds pretty interesting. I would love to see some of your recipes! Perhaps you could be the head chef of DBG for all cooking needs with all the good recipes or "grandma's secrets" so to speak. I'm always open to learning new ways to cook things, doesn't hurt to know even more!

I'm glad you are approaching this forum as becoming an active user. It makes me happy to see another user that's new that has plans to maintain a solid activity rate. 

I'm also looking forward to seeing you around on the forums! See you soon!

Best wishes,

-VII

Welcome SheratonGibson, pleased to have you aboard! Will no doubt see you around in due course! ☺ 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back