Glad To Be Here.

WheelchairExec

You really can tell when you stumble upon the place that "gets it" -- that has the legit people having the best discussions, regardless if the topic is fishing or video games or stamp collecting. I knew within thirty minutes of reading the posts here that this was that type of forum for this topic. And those kinds of places are where I like to go.

I am a 30-something CEO with fairly severe cerebral palsy. I use an electric chair, require help dressing, bathing, etc., but successfully lead a multi-million dollar operation.

I've also had spinal fusions, titanium rods put in, one hip removed, and another on its way. Like everyone else, I'm here because of an interest in the topic, and these things drive my interest. I'm looking to augment my current chemical pain therapy with additional quantities, and I want to do it the right way. My research here so far suggests I should go south of the border to find what I need. Besides finding a good vendor, though, I'm also looking for logistical info, too. 

I'm glad to be here. I look forward to adding to the community with my experiences, and to reading everything you all have to offer.

If anyone has any advice they'd like to share privately, please do feel free to PM me.

Thanks. 

Well since you seem like a fairly intelligent fellow, welcome and please read the rules. Dont get loose lips about things such as chemical pain therapy, in regaurds to ordering and receiving. There is aton of awesome information here for the taking and so many of my questions have been answered w/o ever having to start a new thread or PM members. READ READ READ as it seems you are already doing. Once again welcome, we are glad to have you and good luck!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back