Good Day All

Bugbear

good day everyone.  i've been lurking on these forums for a couple of weeks now, slowly trying to figure out how all of this works.   ;)  

i will admit to being completely new to this.  and i'd like to thank all of the forum regulars who contribute to this site.  it has made learning the ropes a lot easier.  hopefully i too can contribute in some meaningful way.

thanks to everyone, while i have not jumped in the water yet, i have gotten my feet wet by contacting a couple of vendors, and have some good information to start with.

Hi Bugbear, I think I have seen you around. Sounds like your lurking is paying off in figuring out how things work.

Welcome, 2earls

Hello I am also new to this. Been a couple weeks now and I can say it's been a great find! Everything is going pretty well so far. Had my 1st experience with a vendor turn out very good! Thanks G ;)  But in finding another vendor to try. I haven't had any response from them yet. Sent, WU $, sent email with all the info &, but yet to hear back from them. Hopefully this is just the time difference between us but hopefully it will work out for the better. 

Hello Dogass, nice car! I'm sending positive thoughts that you will hear back soon. If not, you can request a pm from me here. Just remember most of these vendors are just one person handling the emails and can't be at it 24/7.

Welcome! I am new as well and from reading around patience seems to be the most important value to have! Have fun!

this is really good advice RG.

some times it can be easier said than done though.  especially if someone is in pain.  not everyone is in the same boat.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back