Good day to you all

edablekittens

OPAL SPONSOR
I have only been on here a fee days, and I am still wandering the hallways grinning from ear to ear. The amount of knowledge available is exciting and mind blowing. With everyone working together to flush out scams and vendors seemingly fair and friendly all the ingredients for success are here. I'm familiar with lots of aspects of this culture. And have felt most comfortable amongst like minded individuals. I like to think preferably enhanced, a sleep. Relax, spend time doing hobbies, all enhanced, lol. I see lots of sources out of China, which has always been my favorite sources. I prefer it raw and take more of the organic approach as it pertains typically compounding results. If/when anybody would like to chop it up about whatever hit me up. I love to learn new things, and where I'm at locally I'm a different type if I fuck with you it's always 110% I don't know any different.we all work together and we become unstoppable in life. Everybody wins is my favorite have had endeavors in similar markets with a decent level of success. I'm here now to learn and grow and one-day if the re is a market for me then maybe a vendor but for now hello I'm mouse formerly of white mouse labs many years ago. Bodybuilding supplements were my first love and overtime have grown to be in awe of the bio--hacking opportunities that exist today. Thanks for having me, and any advice or direction will always be welcome.

Welcome aboard! The amount of knowledge here accumulated over the years is amazing.
To all new members it pays off to read, read and read :)

Hi and welcome to the forums! I have personally found this place to be very helplful for a lot more reasons than you'd expect this place to be useful for lol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back