Good evening!

Ashjdav

Hi guys. I am in the US. Am a RN who has Crohn's disease. I now understand all the "stigma, pain, and terror" chronic pain patients endure. I haven't worked in a year and a half. My stomach and joints are awful. I've recently been ripped off online. I used to be able to get what I want in my surrounding areas. Occasionally I can. Not so much anymore. If I didn't have my children I would not be alive. I would have taken my life. Hoping to find a clue or something as I am not sure how any of this works. Thanks for letting me in. I don't feel as alone

Hello,

I'm glad you have found us and you are definitely not alone. There are a lot of great people here who are willing to listen, help, advise, etc. Your days of getting ripped off should be behind you now. The best way to figure out how things work is to just start reading as much as possible.

If you have questions after you've had a look around, just ask here and we will try and point you in the right direction.

2earls

I have just found I've been ripped out of $350 and I am now bawling. That's a lot of Christmas money. It was so convincing. I am just in pain and he screwed me over so hard. I made a donation of $20 and forgot to attach my user name? I can't figure this site out...I'm far too blonde.  I'm not sure u guys can help me

It's okay, you are showing as a sponsor now! Bad news about the $350 though. 

Cool. Thank u so much. I'm used to dealin with people face to face. That definitely was awful. Appreciate u guys. Already. Makes u feel like ur not alone

You certainly are not, and hopefully, and if you are a little more discerning, you will not be scammed again. Get comfortable and have a good look around like I said, any problems please don't be afraid to give myself or 2earls a shout. Everything is here at your fingertips! Read read read! ?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back