Good Morning To All

Deb1691

Hello, my name is Deb - just joined here last nite. I am new to this type of communication and rather looking forward to it. Any suggestions would sure be appreciated. Been reading the forums and posts, and really enjoying them. :D

After a few days of reading here (when I really should of been working - gonna hurt a paycheck) I decided that I would get a remailer service. Might be a good thing since I do travel south in the winter and stay in one place. Probably should of done this a long time ago.

I am a real Newbie when it comes to ordering on the internet, was always able to take care of my own craves - life just is not what it used to be. Any input and/or suggestions would be appreciated.

About myself - I am 51 (OMG) years old. I work from home on my computer. My co-worker is a black lab named Charley. His main job during the day is sleeping and barking at the horses next door, oh and the occasional leaf that blows up the walk. I spend my days doing Medical Editing - mostly oncology, occasional surgery. Can be a rather lonely job. Looking forward to getting to know this DB site and the very very interesting people on it.

Peace

Hello Deb,

Welcome to forum and hope you are doing well. You will find all kinds of useful info here. Why have you decided to go with a remailer? Does the vendor you want to use not ship to your area? If you have any questions feel free to PM me anytime.

Take care,

Cheftell

Hello Cheftell,

I used the vendor that seem very popular on this site but they do not ship to the midwest. Also I do a lot of traveling in an RV (just starting to) and actually the remailer is great, can still get my magazines, mail and packages. Just change the address with the remailer and all is good.

Just a question - I am so so new to this type of communication/forum. I would love to PM you, almost embarressed here but I cannot figure it out.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back