good ole orange stop signs

s0soisl0l

when i was 7, my parents noticed i was acting up ijn school pretty hard core.  i had issues with anything that required the attention span of a gold fish.  so, they brought me to the worlds standard in physc doctors, oshnar,  and they found out i had torrete syndrome with extreme case of ADHD.  my torretts are not in the normal way like repeating a word loudly or making a noise or having any jerking motion.  well, i did jurk my head until i was 12, but it mostly affected my impulsiveness.  like if i wanted to do something, i almost had no way of 2nd guessing myself and stopping it.  they put me on ridd, that made me a complete zombie.  i slept all day.  so with this issue, they took me off and put me on addys.  im not 27, a computer engineer (at work right now actually) and i started to take them again about 3 months ago.  went to dr, gave me the shitty 20mlg extended release kind.  they give me the concentration of a navy seal lol. i play cs:go on steam alot.  when i do one, its like im using an aimbot. im actually in the market looking for some 20 or 30s that are NOT extended release, and not at starlite price, thou i know he is a trusted and rep guy (thx for all u do star)

just tell your doc you are having trouble falling asleep but it is really helping you other than that issue. Then just ask for the IR's if he doesnt offer.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back