Good Vendor Clonazepam

bam_bam

OPAL SPONSOR
Hello All. Weill I’m in a bind. All 4 of my overseas vendors have gone just like that!
does anyone have a good mail vrendor overseers.

The amount that US and British bendotrsvis crazy!

thanks and you can always DM me with any tips!

@bam_bam I'm sorry this is happening to you, I agree that the prices people want for the 2mg Cl0na@zep@m is a bit overpriced. The vendor I usually use for this medication which is an overseas 1 has recently gone MIA so I assume it's 1 of those you used to use.

I wish I could recommend another source for you that I've tried personally but anyone I can recommend to you isn't someone I've personally ordered from so I don't feel confident vouching for them. If I come across a vendor with it that I've ordered from before I'll be sure to PM you about it.

@bam_bam I'm sorry this is happening to you, I agree that the prices people want for the 2mg Cl0na@zep@m is a bit overpriced. The vendor I usually use for this medication which is an overseas 1 has recently gone MIA so I assume it's 1 of those you used to use.

I wish I could recommend another source for you that I've tried personally but anyone I can recommend to you isn't someone I've personally ordered from so I don't feel confident vouching for them. If I come across a vendor with it that I've ordered from before I'll be sure to PM you about it.
Thanks for the message! In the past I had several back-up vendors with decent prices now the prices are outrageous.
I used Starlite in the Filipinos for years then he went bust. I used two in Eastern Europe Maxmagnus and Dusko. I know they worked together and I thought it might be the same person. As the prices and items were exactly the same. Even the shipping in DVD containers was the exact same.
I asked max as dusko just went silent and max said yes we worked together but separated as max said he didn’t like the way Dusko was doing business.
There were a couple great ones in the UK Lords Pharmacy, Metro Chemist. Great prices and top notch quality and service. Both went bust.
Now these vendors are charging crazy prices. You can go into a pharmacy and buy a bottle of 200 tramadols for $40. Vendors here would price it at $700. 100 2mg clons are $50. You just walk into a pharmacy there and ask and they pull out a laminated menu with everything and the prices. They obviously Jack up the prices but not like the vendors I’ve come across.
Take care and thanks again!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back