got my kratom today

• Thread starter Thread starter sadminion
  • Start date Start date
S

sadminion

i just did my swig of red vein, im taking it for sleep and pain..so we shall see..

im thinking i should have ordered more red...oh well..

they sent me some other stuff...btw it all smells like yummy coffee but the taiste...ewwww lol

anyway anyone know what these are and whAT they do?

classic bali

tawa tua indo

green vien borno..

i ordered red green and white  so we shakll see, all help appciated

Good luck . It really helps my wife's back that has been broke . Puts me in a really good mood the next day . I only take about 5 grams max at a time .

I'd like to hear how this stuff makes you feel. Keep us updated!

Do you know which is white and which is red?
​I ask because I've not heard of green borneo, but think the tawa tua indo is green? Greens are more energizing, reds are sedating, whites are somewhere between. Usually...YMMV. 

mixed a few today, took a tiny bit off pain but so far not much...still have migraine i been suffering from for days too...not as sadating so that is good

took two doses the other day, first dose made me tired and took only a tid bit off my pain...second nothing..

today tried it as my pk's i ordered for over night on the twelfth still have not come and im in so much pain, decided to give K another try. I mixed a bit of white in it so it wouldnt make me so tired, that part worked, i also think it took a tid bit off the pain as i was in extreme agony today, but it didnt do more and im still hurting. I do a whole teaspoon and swish....im afraid to do more i dont like vomiting and everywhere i read said dont do to much u can end up feeling rather ill.....

so im still so so about it, maybe once i figure dosing out it will work better.

Maybe wait an hour or two and try adding another 1/2 teaspoon or so of white or green?

I've read not to take it at the same time as regular p/k because both will flood the same receptors and the effect will be lessened...but I have very little experience with p/k. Someone else could probably help more with the timing of using both. 

Sadminion...

If you have much of a tolerance you need to go up on the dose in order for it to kick in for your pain. 3 grams is usually a starting dose for opiate naive patients so 1/2 tsp is about 1.5 grams. I just don't think you are using enough. Where did you rider your leaf from? Are you sure you have a quality product? Are you capping? Sometime people say they don't get the best results from using caps. I fall into that category.  It's just strange that would would feel nothing. then again, it does affect everyone differently so you might be one of the unfortunate few. My guess is if you up the dose to closer to 3 grams (more if you have a tolerance) you might get some relief. Keep us posted. 

thank you roger,

im taking a rounded tea spoon and yes the place i order from is on the up and up, its one advertised here as good.   So up from teaspoon,  will defo try it, just scrared to feel queezy lol

Ok this thread is helpful bc I see that's 3 grams is equal to a tsp. since I do have a tolerance for PK's I may try to do like a tsp and maybe a quarter to start to see how I feel. Maybe I'll go for some of the red and green so I can have energy in the day but also sleep at night. 

Ok this thread is helpful bc I see that's 3 grams is equal to a tsp. since I do have a tolerance for PK's I may try to do like a tsp and maybe a quarter to start to see how I feel. Maybe I'll go for some of the red and green so I can have energy in the day but also sleep at night. 
Then you may want to try white.  I like better then green as it doesnt give me gitters.  Its like the half between of red and green too...

So lots of time i mix red and white if I dont want to be sedated or Ill just do white..:).

gl hun

I just tried 3 teaspoons of red for the first time!  Waiting to see what happens.  Keep ya posted

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back