Gr8 site

smoop

:D  new member from old db board this site is awsome love all the reading it helps with the anx of not tr@cking the same order over and over waiting to say outbound ..... 

I really wanted to say how much this site is ran so well again.  I just wish i could get a code word sheet so i could understand lots of whats being said.  Oh well i guess one day i will figure it out.  But rhanks again for the great site. 

You will work it out as you go along smoop, keep reading and searching around and it will become clear sooner or later. I was a little overwhelmed myself at the beginning!

i know the feeling brother , and looking for different sites to see can they tell ya a wee bit more , than accepted at 9 am , it seems like a nice civil place to hang about ,

This is something I should have done a long time ago. I'm not necessarily a seasoned vet when it comes to the forum thing, but out of the various spots I've been a member of, this is by far the best. Most of all I wanted to say thanks; the community in general is great and the admins are life savers. 2E and PTFC thanks for everything, I don't want y'all to think you're not appreciated!

I had read defamatory comments about this site from other sites that think they are superior. Therefore, I was very nervous to post at first, but I have made online friends, had a laugh and procured some excellent sources.

So glad those people were wrong.

I agree. I've only been on for s few weeks but dining just what I am looking for with just a little digging. I've also got help fr very friendly members. Now to get my post count up to hit the VIP section!

I must agree to all the above posts.  This site is a great find, a great source of information, and a fine crew of people.  I could tell straight away that I would like it here, and I've been made welcome from my first post (which wasn't long ago, btw).  Here's to ya, mods and all.  Many thanks.

Big hats off to the mods. This site is fabulous. Finally good information, reliable vendors and a process that works. Donate peeps. It helps. It takes a lot of work to keep a forum like this running. Proud to be a part

I've been around a minute in several different capacities and several other places over the course of 13-14 years and everywhere has it's own vibe, politics, behind the curtain and up front.  I feel at home here.  I kno home when i feel it. 

I have to make another comment and go more into more detail than I did at first.

Like I said this is a great site! Like many others I feel at home. I love the fact that everyone here wants to genuinely help each other. There's absolutely no judgement from anyone. We can be open and completely honest and receive good advice without judgement or ridicule. Like someone else said I don't want the moderators to feel unappreciated. So I want to send a special thanks to all the moderators. I don't wanna name any names only because I don't want to accidentally leave anyone out. 

Im looking forward to getting into the VIP section. I'm closing in on 500 posts. I got a little over 400 posts now so I'll see you guys in the VIP section soon!!!!!

I have to make another comment and go more into more detail than I did at first.

Like I said this is a great site! Like many others I feel at home. I love the fact that everyone here wants to genuinely help each other. There's absolutely no judgement from anyone. We can be open and completely honest and receive good advice without judgement or ridicule. Like someone else said I don't want the moderators to feel unappreciated. So I want to send a special thanks to all the moderators. I don't wanna name any names only because I don't want to accidentally leave anyone out. 

Im looking forward to getting into the VIP section. I'm closing in on 500 posts. I got a little over 400 posts now so I'll see you guys in the VIP section soon!!!!!
Was it everything you hoped for, like champagne and puppies? lol. I agree with everybody this site is great, I wish I would have found it before I got scammed and before spending days using google to scour the web. At least all of that scouring led me here. The only moderator I have talked to is @2earls and she rocks and doesn't make me feel stupid for asking a question.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back