Gratitude for Support

serapeum

I just want to say how grateful I am in finding this site as there is a lot of disinformation out there(plus a whole pack of lies).  I immediately became a Diamond sponsor as I reckoned that just one post somebody had started probably saved me over two large or twenty Benjies. I'm not experienced enough to use Bitcoin as well as PGP keys along with sourcing on TSR.  I'm just a 57 year old professional looking for pm's to get through my day.  It's funny how some physicians get high and mighty as well as power tripping. 

It's not my fault that I fell off a pump house roof on a drilling rig in 1982 and fractured two vertebrae.  I acknowledge that I did make a choice to work in a dangerous profession but why should I have to live in constant pain because the medical profession has their shorts in a knot over addiction issues?  You would think that they have more pressing problems to address with cancer research, et cetera.  But it's all derived from a struggle for power.  I'm starting to rant and rave so I will end my little diatribe here. 

I want to express my thanks to the administrators and moderators on this website.  I know how difficult it is to deal with a lot of people from all walks of life; it's kind of like being a politician.  At the very least, it would be good practice for one.

Thank you.

Welcome!

Lol how did you know that I have political aspirations?  JK but thanks for your donation and good luck with making your pain more manageable. I know there are many of us in the same situation.

2earls

Me too, I hav be on here long enough through the years, after it closed reopened, Heisenberg an all that crap, but I thought the same thing, I just donated another $50.00, I think back about all the money I saved I know it had to be well over a hundred dollars, because without the honesty and integrity of most members, I have always been shown the way in the right direction where I haven't been ripped off. I have had vendors go bad on me, sure I lost money, but the amount saved when you spend thousands of dollars, donating money to this site is a given to me for all the help it still gives me and new members. I know not everyone has a hundred to donate, but every $5.00 donation adds up. Just think about where you would be without this board, roaming around on the web, being directed to scam sites. This board directs us in the right direction and I'm sure has saved many people from losing hundreds of dollars! 

You will not find a better forum with a wonderful group of admin and moderators pat on the back to @2earls and @CatintheHat simply put wonderful people and always willing to help and my good friends that I have met on here that help me get through the day when I feel like I'm dying and in so much pain it's hard to breath you know who you are so thanks to the good people out there! I have learned so much from this forum and I plan on learning more and more each day and always looking forward to meeting wonderful people. Scammers and fakes steer clear you are not my type lol

I know I was gone for my six months but these people, cat and Fargo and I have gotten to know 2earls a lot better now and so many others, Sounds like he's a great mod, really like the dude. This community is tight, we usually get rid of the scammers and fakes right away and they are banned!  These women on here and men, helped me get a divorce and get out of an abusive relationship. It's not all about drugs, it's the ties that bond us forever when they have helped me change my life forever. Or just having a person to vent to when I'm lonely, depressed or scared, my new one is Pharmer, had to give you a shout out just for being there for listening! Love ??and light?heavenelee

p.s forgot about brisobro I know I spelled wrong but our convos about growing lighten up my day, no matter how bad it has been, many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I was gone for my six months but these people, cat and Fargo and I have gotten to know 2earls a lot better now and so many others, Sounds like he's a great mod, really like the dude. This community is tight, we usually get rid of the scammers and fakes right away and they are banned!  These women on here and men, helped me get a divorce and get out of an abusive relationship. It's not all about drugs, it's the ties that bond us forever when they have helped me change my life forever. Or just having a person to vent to when I'm lonely, depressed or scared, my new one is Pharmer, had to give you a shout out just for being there for listening! Love ??and light?heavenelee

p.s forgot about brisobro I know I spelled wrong but our convos about growing lighten up my day, no matter how bad it has been, many thanks
that is great I love to hear that and my point they will go out of their way to help someone and that is what makes this forum special that is why I call DBG home lol

I have to say thanks again for all the comments and compliments;  this is obviously a tight community with some really good people.  I can personally quantify that due to the information that I gleaned from the threads here have saved me over 3 large.  The irony is that I have a really good health plan as well as a Rx for what I need but due to traveling, I have to outsource my meds.  I need two operations to get rid of the pain that plagues me daily.  I really can't make the time to see a local surgeon to have the operations done due to the nature and demands of my profession.  Hopefully, I will be able to get these done in the near future and then get off the PKs that enable me to have a life.  This being all said, I'm grateful to having found this forum and to have some relief that I won't be suffering from WD and pain.

Incompetent doctors have forced me to self medicate my hypothyroidism, low testosterone and I don't feel one bit bad about soft reading my pain either. Anymore I don't even bother seeing the doctor unless absolutely necessary. I pay for my own blood work through private labs and buy my own medications thanks to sites like this

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back