Great Board With Great Members

Phisheypheet

I just wanted to say his great finding this board has been...especially after te other board got shut down. The members have been unbelievably helpful as well. A great site with even better members...except Vaginosis /default_wink.png Love ya, V!

Well, welcome to you Phisheypheet.

Your name is unique in it's spelling . What's the story behind that choice of name, if you mind me asking?

I had a friend once who was in the same Chess club in high school that had the same nic name as you. But he really did have an odor problem. Not saying you do. But your name brought back memories of him and how we used to play with each other. Nice guy, indeed.

Anyways, do take care.

Slammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mind answering this query at all. I'm a huge fan of the band Phish. Then I just needed a word that started "F". I picked feet, switched the spelling and voila...phisheypheet. Not nearly that interesting but I hope I didn't disappoint!

And I'd like to apologize for all of the typos in my original post. I blame autocorrect because I am as infallible as they come. Deuces!

And I'd like to apologize for all of the typos in my original post. I blame autocorrect because I am as infallible as they come. Deuces!
When I use my phone to post on this site, it ends up looking like I had just graduated from kindergarten.

So, don't feel so bad. At least your post makes sense, where as many of mine end up confusing people and causing total misunderstandings.

Slammer

Was that just a misunderstanding between you and Vitalis in the bestsavingsrx thread? JK, lol.

Yeah....I really think that this is the best board on the net. Lots of solid information and a host of colorful members to boot! Heck...the entertainment value alone is worth the price of admission. Keep up the good work everyone and thanks for making DBG the best!

Yeah....I really think that this is the best board on the net. Lots of solid information and a host of colorful members to boot! Heck...the entertainment value alone is worth the price of admission. Keep up the good work everyone and thanks for making DBG the best!
So, "colorful" is how you'd describe our merry band of knobs, eh Carnie?! LOL

All kidding aside though, thanks for the kind words. It's always good to hear that our time spent on DBG is of value, if only as a go-to source of half-assed comedy!

You're welcome Jewy, but please take into account that I use the term "colorful" rather loosely in the context of this forum.LOL! But you'll have to admit, where else can one keep abreast of current events on a global scale and have a few chuckles at the same time. The heck with the Gaza strip...I want to know what's happening in Serbia,India,Pakistan,and Mexico,...not to mention the little known MILF Island.

You're welcome Jewy, but please take into account that I use the term "colorful" rather loosely in the context of this forum.LOL! But you'll have to admit, where else can one keep abreast of current events on a global scale and have a few chuckles at the same time. The heck with the Gaza strip...I want to know what's happening in Serbia,India,Pakistan,and Mexico,...not to mention the little known MILF Island.
Let's try and keep MILF Island our little secret. We're trying to "keep it tight" around here!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back