Great To Be A New Member

High Tide

Account Closed
V.I.P Member
I've been looking at this forum for a while and it's good to finally be able to post. I hope to be able to contribute my limited knowledge of iop's and learn from those who know much more than I do.

I've been looking at this forum for a while and it's good to finally be able to post. I hope to be able to contribute my limited knowledge of iop's and learn from those who know much more than I do.
Welcome High Tide to DBG.

For many of the same reasons as you I gain a lot from this site, if compared to others.

Hope to read many of your posts as you get a feel of the ropes around here.

Don't hesitate to use the PM function if in doubt about something before posting it.

Slammer

Can you give me an idea of what to expect of an order placed on P4U? I saw their names mentioned here and placed an order before seeing they were blacklisted for not responding to emails. They replied quickly to answers concerning payment info, but after sending money they won't respond now.

Can you give me an idea of what to expect of an order placed on P4U? I saw their names mentioned here and placed an order before seeing they were blacklisted for not responding to emails. They replied quickly to answers concerning payment info, but after sending money they won't respond now.
No doubt, that is one of the reasons why they are Blacklisted.

Stay away from those sites if you're looking for reliability and quality assurance. And not a major headache and getting ripped off.

PM me if you need to know a few good sites for certain specific meds, or just post what you're looking for on the site and someone will hopefully chime in with some good information. Then the truth will sort itself out through active discussion (hopefully).

Take care,

Slammer

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back