Green Newbie Saying Hello!

sweetapplepie

Hello Everyone!! I am new to this site or any site for that matter.   I am a nurse and to be honest the reason I am here is because my father is sick and needs my help after some recent events and stingy doctors.  I found this site when searching for reviews for various sites.  I am nervous because I do not want to post the wrong thing or ask the wrong questions.  I realize everyone here has put in their fair share of time and I completely understand the fact that newbies need to earn trust.  The lingo is a bit confusing but understandably necessary.  Again, I am trying to figure it out.  I'm a nurse so I do have medication knowledge but I am afraid I don't have much to contribute yet as far as IOPs. I hope to be able to contribute more to that in the future!!  I am finding this site helpful so thank you for allowing me to become a member!  

What ever your father needs you can see if it is mentioned on the board & read the post from others who have had results . Just make sure you read the rules over & over. I am also a retired nurse due to disability. My specialty was phychiatric. I hope you find what he needs.

Welcome sweetapplepie! This is a dynamic site, unlike any other. I second the "read the rules" on the previous post. Good to have u as a member! I will keep your Dad in my prayers.

Well hello sweetapplepie "cute name" I must say. count ur blessings that uve found this forum I know I have when it comes 2 my med.needs. So sad with the sit. with ur father and his needs & no concern from the dr. so the best thing is read read read and u will catch on theres a lot of good &trusted info here that I hope will help. If ya post keep it simple if u feel its 2 much info don't do it!!! just simply ask 4 sum senior mebers 2 help u out k good luck ~ starboy /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back