Greetings all !! Thanks for inclusion...

Professor_Dru

so glad I am finally here, 

looking for advice to relieve my p@in,  I was surviving, before but  

p@in docs, lowered dosage, as mandated by new state regs... hence quality of life decreased...

if not for GOD's commandment, not to kill, even myself, would have checked out long ago !

noticed access, to helpful info , might require donations.... not Cyrpto savy here...

probably to old to understand, lol ...  do have paypal (and google wallet I think, lol )

if unable to donate, it will take a year for me to post enough to obtain access ... sad but true .. 

Presently get O*y, (see pic) and those fe#t@#yl band @ids,

surgery is not an option, will be on Tic-Tacs for pain rest of my life !

so looking for REAL supplements, online, just concerned it might get tracked,

or log into one of the alphabet boy traps... seriously considering moving to another state,

that is not as restrictive, even my doc says he wishes he could more for me, but I am maxxed, under the law, now...

unless I can bring proof, of being terminal, and close to death, then he will prescribe all needed .... 

so do I need to donate, to find info, about places that can be trusted to order from ?

and if so is there anyway around the crypto ? like could use paypal or other means at my disposal (bank wire)?

after donating, can I rest assured, to find info on sources, where I can get the real McCoy, 

without the threat ... of getting a pair of shinny bracelets? 

or is the RUMOR that the high schedule level of REAL tic-tacs .. CAN NOT be had without another signed paper true ?  

or is that simply a pipe dream?

Process the MRI's and reports proving, the damage, and level of P@IN ...

got burned before going to the streets, to try to simply exist... will not do that again!!

seems this is my last resort, before moving somewhere... 

that does not allow people to suffer in p@in ....

something has to change ... 

seems this war on stuff like this, is NOT stopping the bad guys ...

it is only making the LEGIT folks, to TRY jumping through impossible hoops ... 

when will they wake up? after a large chunk, of their tax base,

moves to a country, where the plants, GOD put on this planet for pain,

are allowed to be grown or possessed by souls, without big bro intervention? 

also, is there a legend for abbreviations? like SY and other items

guess I am too old or out of touch, to  decipher .. lol 

Pray to GOD, there is some way to obtain, MORE of the same,

presently received, without risking my health or freedom ......

peace and blessings, all 

Sincerely The Professor 

my meds postable.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back