Greetings all.

Pharmia

Hello all,

I'm Pharmia.  I've been a member of this site for a few years now, lurking, reading up, and availing myself of the resources newbies are directed to.  As others have said, this site is nothing short of splendid, and it has been a very useful resource for me in navigating things.  I've been a lurker until now, never posted, so, hello!

I was just blocked from the room in the chatbox after asking a blunt question, but from what I read of the forum rules it wasn't against the rules.  (Just asked why a thread was locked, and was cryptic/nonspecific so I thought I was being prudent and polite...read through the quoted info for new members and rules and didn't see anything forbidding what I asked.)  Are there rules somewhere separate for the chatbox?  I sincerely apologize if I violated chat etiquette in some fashion--I'm not new to "the game" per se, but I'm new to the nuances of this site.  Again apologies for immediately getting off on the wrong foot, but frankly I'm just panicking a bit right now with all of the chaos the virus has created w/respect to international, and very disoriented and confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome !!  Yeah, we can all make mistakes or something can be misinterpreted too. If you're not sure just ask admin. and they can guide you if there was any issues. Happy hunting  !!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back