Greetings And Sorry About My Old Avatar

rockytop

Hey, i've been poking around here for a week or so.  thanks everyone for the kind welcome.  Dj informed me that my previous avatar with the squirrel and superman thing was used by and old member that really caused some problems.  What's the frigin' chances???!!   i just ripped that from squirrel images on google!    i changed it as to not raise any controversy!    Hopefully this little critter wasn't associated with rip offs here!   

No problem Rocky i just thought u were a member from another board I was once on ...I didn't have ne problems with this member I am speaking of ....just was seeing if u were the JP THAT I KNEW......No problems here mang we are a family .

Rocky I am so very happy to welcome you tot he board. Our dj has eyes inback of his head! I would have never caught that! Lol!

Great Avatar Rocky,No I have never met that little Critter till now so a HUGE WELCOME to u ,hope I helped ya out..I try to help Newbs be Giuded if Needed ...I didn't think JP WAS that stupid but u NEVER KNOW...My eyes r everywhere on the IOP NET...

DJ

so the iop net that everyone is referring to....is that the same as ioplist dot com?  

so the iop net that everyone is referring to....is that the same as ioplist dot com?
Not all All,Many ,Many different boards to join ...Some private for VIP ,u gotta know ppl..I am pretty sure Ioplist Sucks N admin. Duke is a prick scamming ppl pushing vendors for a kickback ..We are REAL here all is Voluntary as approved by Admin..we are family and are info is Legit here ...but u ALWAYS order @ ur own risk,I've been burned twice in 5 years so this place guides you as just READ ALL bacause it's All real INFO 4 the game to help ppl in need and dick doctors ..I am the Shoutbox Mod n I do my damn best to keep us safe ...we don't get a Paycheck we do this for love and to help and protect are family....I have NEVER BEEN burned here besides Plamira when the ship Sank .....the games changes by the minute bruh ...Read on Your vendor B4 u order ....That minute b4 cause ppl get balcklisted on the daily ...
DJ

That Dukes a selective Scammer prick u might recieve or u may not ,He makes his loot n goodies off kickbacks to Push Vendors that are not always 100%...they tried to shout Scams here n I got there Ass real quick ...topix, IOPLIST ...Dare to step to my skillz......U will be shut down ....BE REAL OR GO ELSEWHERE ...We don't play that here ...
DJ

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back