Greetings. (From Au)

leopardspot

Hi guys.

I'm new to IOP but have succusfully recieved my first order after doing a lot of research on the subject. During this time I came across I this here forum and thought I'd sign up as you seem a friendly bunch. I live in Australia and was wondering if there was anybody else from here on this board other than myself?

Cheers.

Hi guys.

I'm new to IOP but have succusfully recieved my first order after doing a lot of research on the subject. During this time I came across I this here forum and thought I'd sign up as you seem a friendly bunch. I live in Australia and was wondering if there was anybody else from here on this board other than myself?

Cheers.
Welcome leopardspot, glad to have you aboard! I can't say that I'm from down under, but I do have some regular business activities with associates in New Zealand. Does that count? LOL In any event, enjoy your time here on the forum, and please visit us often. I look forward to your posts!

Take Care,

Jewy

Thanks for the welcome! I'm originally from New Zealand, but have been living in Australia for the past 7-8 years now.

Welcome to DBG. Take yourself a seat. Today is a VERY special day in that Jewy has made 500 retarded posts.

We are all in a festive mood, unlike yesterday when their were death warrants being issued and heads being hacked off.

Bubble show and book readings start at 10:15pm Pacific Time so be sure to wake up the kids and bring them along for the festivities.

Have fun, participate in the threads, and PM if you're unsure about something.

Do take care :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to DBG. Take yourself a seat. Today is a VERY special day in that Jewy has made 500 retarded posts.

We are all in a festive mood, unlike yesterday when their were death warrants being issued and heads being hacked off.

Bubble show and book readings start at 10:15pm Pacific Time so be sure to wake up the kids and bring them along for the festivities.

Have fun, participate in the threads, and PM if you're unsure about something.

Do take care /default_smile.png
Damn it, what happened to the Sock Puppet Show and the helium balloons?? You know how I LOVE socket puppets, especially the sound of their voices when they suck the helium out of the balloons! Or, when they have the life sucked out of them by Slammer. Either way...

You know this isn't completely accurate; only 498 of his posts were retarded.

Welcome to DBG! Very friendly crowd here. It seems I've read a post or 2 from AU around here.

You know this isn't completely accurate; only 498 of his posts were retarded.
Come on people, get your facts straight. I've made 5 posts of epic significance, 20 or so order update posts, 450 juvenile, sexist, panty chasing posts and only a couple dozen or so retarded posts. Give a walking shag carpet some credit!

Come on people, get your facts straight. I've made 5 posts of epic significance, 20 or so order update posts, 450 juvenile, sexist, panty chasing posts and only a couple dozen or so retarded posts. Give a walking shag carpet some credit!
Sorry bro, my count was a little off. Mad props to my MILF Island dwelling deviant wookie!

So tell me, is it summer or winter or what season exactly in Australia right now?

From what heard, its the opposite of North America. No?

So Christmas is in the summer time. No such thing as a "white" Christmas, unless of course you're talking illegal stuff. But lets not go there. :)

So tell me, is it summer or winter or what season exactly in Australia right now?

From what heard, its the opposite of North America. No?

So Christmas is in the summer time. No such thing as a "white" Christmas, unless of course you're talking illegal stuff. But lets not go there. /default_smile.png
I want to go to there...

but yeah, it's Spring right now, December/Christmas are indeed in Summer. 'Have a white Christmas' is actually on my bucket list :P

YES and rapidly approaching Summer at that.

It hit 35c the other day already (around 95fh) and it's only going to get much, much worse. I'm not a fan. (pun intended /default_tongue.png )

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back