Greetings From Europe

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I'm new here and this is my 1st post.

Have to stock up my meds cause I'm a musician, 6 months per year

out of home and the season starts soon. Can not sign for shipments

or even receive them because of the various different locations I have to

go to. I'm a small light in that industry so I have to accept any job I can.

I'm looking for serious vendors and nice people.

Strongly interested in DHC, Tram, Diaz, Lora and zolps. Only rock bottom quality

please, I don't play sussian roulette with my life!! :-)

Last edited:
johnnog said:
thats 2 willys on here now i think.

If you want something use the search box top right,read those threads related to what your looking for,don't know which part of world your from so there might be some sources you can use,some you might not be able to.

If you get really stuck PM me and i'll see if i can guide you through.

What sort of music do you make.

I have got a small home setup,usually playing my old Hohner bass through an ancient on its last legs Laney bass amp to beats sampled or programmed,use Reason mostly for building beats,especially the Dr Octo drum sampler,hours of fun listening to dub style delays that feedback eternally...

Welcome,hope you find the site useful.
Thank you for that warm welcome.

I'm usually playing the piano, but have done lots of training in mixUps for bigger events. So now Ip= only play the piano to check if

it is inside of the range of what the Object (hall, stadium or whatever) is giving us at a max peak.

We although carry tons of cables, have 22h days and cause of my back pain I started to ask a doctor I trust how to handle that.

Born in the 60s I cannot just find another job. I love what I do, I love my job, the several locations, the travelling and the craziest

thing is my GF is working for an Airline and we meet at the most stupid places....over the year.

Using all the PKs and the Benzos is just something that brings me through th hard days. I do have days without any medication,

but with lots of sex, alcohol or just fun...

Crazy: Most of the people I know are buying from IOPs or even from email sources to have "enough" in "stock".

One of my cars at our vacation appartment is a "willy"......and when I trid to choose "willy" it was already in use!!

Aahhh, before I forget: I'm located straight in the middle of the European Alps, cannot import from India because of the 

EU customs and in worst case I do have a prescription for all the shit I stock at home if its not from India o.o..

Again: Thank you for the warm welcome!!! If you let me know the part of the world where you are...that would be nice. TC

Unfortunately the Mex. vendors only send to US but Starlite might be a good option for you.  Welcome to the forum /default_smile.png

Welcome willywilly! I am in UK, pleased to meet you! Suzie hit you up with some good info there though. Johnnog is a very helpful guy too, look around, you will find what you are looking for hopefully.

Greetings willywilly there are a few sources on the threads that ship to eu and some you don't need to sign for if you do a bit of research you'll come up trumps.

I also used to love to tinker with the music years ago using drum machines and the good old tb303 hours of fun.

Welcome to dbg you've certainly came to the right place

Peace

Bliss....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back