Greetings From France

OllyBolly

Hello everybody! I'm OllyBolly from France... as the title suggests /default_rolleyes.gif

I think this site is a great place of rare knowledge and should be cherished by all users, even by the greats. Anyway I'd like to introduce myself to all, since I may be around for a while (if that's fine with you) Everytime you join a new forum, it's like joining a new family at first everbody looks at you with a strange eye, but then become part of the family /default_biggrin.png And this is what I'm hoping to achieve obviously, me being the wonderful person that I am, how can you not accept me with open arms haha... 

Well I guess that started things off, on a good hand or not, up to you to decide/default_unsure.png

So I've been browsing and reading, a lot of the threads here for quite a while, and over on IOPs forum too (i guess they are your competitors of knowledge huh/default_tongue.png) but anyway read their topics too, all interesting stuff, and learnt a lot in this past week of extensive reading. And so I thought the time had come to show my face i guess, and contribute in a way to the livelyness of the forum! (how about that for a newbie motivation!)

So having read the rules of the forum, I know the rule of thumb, about searching your own knowledge and bringing it all together yourself, don't worry I've done plenty of that! But there comes a point where you can only extract a certain amount of information from a place, the rest is scattered scarcely accross a few select people with a load of experience (being you guys) So the time has come to ask the Greats.

And this is not a basic question, like what's the best IOP... Mine's a bit more complicated, where the answer is known by few, and unless spending countless amount of hours searching each IOP, then verifying them... dady dady daaa 

Anyway my question is pretty simple, in that it concerns only a method of payment, which is, Do you know any IOPs that take the MaestroCard as a payment, obviously a legit one, that goes without a doubt. But the reason is, is that I'm stuck with this credit card until it expires, and yes, granted, it is shit, and should've gone with Visa... buuuut anyway that's how life goes.. And now it comes down to this.. Your help is a blessing, you are the one and only GREATS!

Have a wonderful day guys, hope hearing from you, and start a joyful conversation!

OlBoll out.

I go that if they take credit card, you can believe there scamming you....most times at least.  most here do a sort of western union and money gram....that is all on the forum and can tell you what they use....as well as asking the vendor itself as some do a few others that others might now...

As for best IOP that you really do need to read and figure out for yourself.  Everyone has a specific need and want so that is really up to you..

If you really want to see more vendors may i suggest donating.  It opens up a large part of the forum with many things to see....a tiny donation does it all...and its for our safety as scammer dont usually like to pay to get in.../default_smile.png  though a few will but not many /default_smile.png

I really do hope this help some /default_smile.png

Ttm are a good shout for card , as are clickrem,  depends on what you are looking for. But sadminion said a lot if good stuff there, though the Mexican section is of no use to you, they don't deliver to out part of the world. I donated, but was allowed to pass on the Mexican vendor privileges to another member who could use it, I can still access it as a VIP member, but never do due to pointlessness of it.

Do sy deliver to the good old UK?  Im so sorry if i gave wrong info.  I wasnt aware that they didnt?

Do sy deliver to the good old UK?  Im so sorry if i gave wrong info.  I wasnt aware that they didnt?
No, they only deliver north of the border I believe, I've only really skimmed over the subforums there as they are of no use to anyone outside US. Hive of activity though lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that totally stinks...I wonder why they dont do it your way..:/

I dunno, I'm sure they are doing perfectly well from the prices I see right enough. Logistically, probably not worth the hassle, a lot of the product, PK especially is North American market stuff only. We certainly don't use some of these PK's in the UK.  

Even @lpz isn't dispened by our national health servive, only legal way to get it here on script is if you go to a private psychiatrist who will write you a private prescription etc. Remember we have completely different healthcare systems, in the UK most treatment is free at the point of use. You pay for prescriptions, but it's a fixed price of about £8 per item, for any item. Though parts of the UK there are no prescription charges. I won't pretend to understand the US healthcare system because I don't. But it seems like of you don't have insurance you are fu#!ed!

Anyway, getting a bit OT, welcome again Olly!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I go that if they take credit card, you can believe there scamming you....most times at least.  most here do a sort of western union and money gram....that is all on the forum and can tell you what they use....as well as asking the vendor itself as some do a few others that others might now...

As for best IOP that you really do need to read and figure out for yourself.  Everyone has a specific need and want so that is really up to you..

If you really want to see more vendors may i suggest donating.  It opens up a large part of the forum with many things to see....a tiny donation does it all...and its for our safety as scammer dont usually like to pay to get in.../default_smile.png  though a few will but not many /default_smile.png

Thanks for the info mate, oh and by the way, I didn't ask for the best IOP, I specifically didn't crossed that out because you can't come on here, and ask for the best site, and then f*** off. And I understand that.

Hmmm just to point out, what do you mean "good'ol UK" is that taking a jab at France huh?

Haha anyway, thanks for the info and I'll gladly consider donating /default_wink.png

Oh well thank you for the warm welcoming PTFC (god knows what it stands for but i'll just have to go with it haha) 

Thanks for the info mate, oh and by the way, I didn't ask for the best IOP, I specifically didn't crossed that out because you can't come on here, and ask for the best site, and then f*** off. And I understand that.

Hmmm just to point out, what do you mean "good'ol UK" is that taking a jab at France huh?

Haha anyway, thanks for the info and I'll gladly consider donating /default_wink.png

Oh well thank you for the warm welcoming PTFC (god knows what it stands for but i'll just have to go with it haha) 
pa du quois monsieur(?) olly! It just stands for a football team I used to support, in ecosse....

pa du quois monsieur(?) olly! It just stands for a football team I used to support, in ecosse....
May I address your awful french? 

Pas de quoi monsieur Olly! (english seems pretty good to me, so nothing to say there) en Ecosse

There, that's better! /default_biggrin.png Sorry I had to! So you're Scottish? Haven't you made a few enemies being Scottish? (certainly with the other English folks haha I'm joking we're not here to discriminate!! It's not allowed!!!)

Oui vive la France! Meme si je ne suis pas francais d'origine, j'aime bien le pays! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back