Greetings from UK

Just introducing myself...

I'm an American living in UK, struggling to adapt to the way UK laws and regs prevent me from accessing meds that I need.

I am glad to be part of a new group...think if I keep poking around here I may learn a thing or two.

Anyone else UK based??

Ok so now I see that I made a £20 donation today and forgot to put my user name along with it...

can this be addressed somehow??

(going to post a thread to mods in hopes of sorting it out...)

Last edited by a moderator:
glad that got sorted quickly thanx admin

and just found a few threads that make me feel right at home here?

If you have not done so yet, please read the rules and regs, and also read the thread entitled "helpful quoted information for new members" which is located in the same section as the introductions. There is a great deal of information there that you will need to know.

Again, welcome!  If you need anything, give me or 2earls a shout!

Cat

HELLO CATIHAT DO U LIVE IN AMERCIA.. THAT IS FAR WELL THANKS ...DO U JNOW ANY GOOD SOUCES I COULD USE IN NEED OFF PAIN RELIFT AND NERVE MED EVEN A LIST OFF PRICES WOULD B GRAT CAT /default_cool.png

Just introducing myself...

I'm an American living in UK, struggling to adapt to the way UK laws and regs prevent me from accessing meds that I need.

I am glad to be part of a new group...think if I keep poking around here I may learn a thing or two.

Anyone else UK based??
Bit late but Hi!

Saw you around and you seem to be doing very well already.

Im from the UK too so if I can give any advice I will. If not then PTFC is also from the UK and has been very helpful to me since day one.

Enjoy!

Hi Trinity.

Quite a few of us on here from the good ole UK so give me a shout if you need any advice. If I can't answer then PTFC will strive to get the answer you need.

Welcome aboard!

PTFC is actually mod now due to how helpful he is. I think that speak volumes.

Hi,

Lived in UK for short time 10 years ago. Can't believe it's harder to find relief there than the US which makes it impossible to get any Long Term treatment.

Dr's here just wont prescribe cause they are afraid. It's shameful!

Anyway - Welcome!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back