Greetings From Wyoming!

lauranthalas

Hey everyone!  Honestly I, like a few others it seems, found the board about a week ago while doing some research.  I can't thank you all enough for some much needed information that I have found just searching and reading through some of the different threads.  I am so appreciative of the guidance and resources this site provides.  As you all know, it can be scary and murky just trying to figure out which vendors are legit and which are just trying to scam you.  I have definitely had a few hits the hard way so I wish I had found this sooner.

I hope that I can provide as much help and information for others as I have found in such a short time.  I'm a psychologist by profession and have an auto-immune which is how I became introduced to most of the meds as a user to help with the excruciating pain and what not.  I've moved all over the country from Louisiana to Kansas to PA/NY to VA/WV.  Enough about me and thanks for such a great site!  

Welcome lauranthalas! You are looking good already with how you are going about business. Hope you find satisfaction here, and everyone is friendly, so don't be shy!

Welcome Lauranthalas!

I think it's nice when an introduction tells us a bit about a new member. That's what it all about right? Glad you're finding some information that's helpful to you. Now, of all those places you've lived, which one was your favorite?

2E

Thanks PTFC and 2E!

That is a good question, Wyoming is my home state so I have some bias.  Louisiana was an experience, not my favorite place but definitely learned a lot(especially about southern culture and race relations) living there.  WV sucked for us, NY/PA -we were right on the border- was sort of eh, although I did find the best and most generous doc to date there.  Kansas was actually a great place for us, once we moved out of our first house which had a brown recluse infestation we didn't know about until we moved in.  VA is not too bad, although the way the healthcare system and docs are completely restrained is ridiculous.  I'd say it is a tie between Wichita and Wyoming.  I was surprised at how much there was to do and how great the people were in Kansas but my family and I missed our mountains and outdoors activities desperately.  Sorry, that was a super long reply to a short question lol

Thanks PTFC and 2E!

That is a good question, Wyoming is my home state so I have some bias.  Louisiana was an experience, not my favorite place but definitely learned a lot(especially about southern culture and race relations) living there.  WV sucked for us, NY/PA -we were right on the border- was sort of eh, although I did find the best and most generous doc to date there.  Kansas was actually a great place for us, once we moved out of our first house which had a brown recluse infestation we didn't know about until we moved in.  VA is not too bad, although the way the healthcare system and docs are completely restrained is ridiculous.  I'd say it is a tie between Wichita and Wyoming.  I was surprised at how much there was to do and how great the people were in Kansas but my family and I missed our mountains and outdoors activities desperately.  Sorry, that was a super long reply to a short question lol
Hey, I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't interested in the answer! I was surprised traveling in Kansas, at the fact there was green, hilly, and beautiful land near where we stayed. (Topeka)

We had a great time there but the food kind of sucked. One of my favorite places is New Orleans, but haven't been out of that general area to see the rest of Louisiana. I have also visited Cheyenne, Wyoming and would love to go back to see Yellowstone. We fed some buffalo there, good times.

So there's a long answer to your long answer. It must be great to have had the experience of living in all those places.

Hi Lauranthalas. As another new member, I echo your sentiments about appreciating all of the information the members here have provided. I can't stress enough how thankful I am, and I hope to be able to contribute some information to the members here soon. Lauranthalas, I think we've both joined the most useful message board on the web. 

Wyoming? What State is that in? /default_wink.png  Welcome to DBG....

-YB

2E- It has definitely been an interesting experience. I forgot that I also lived in Illinois for four years for my undergrad /default_smile.png  I used to be really wed to the idea that a specific place was the only place that would be a good place to call home.  Like Wyoming/colorado was the only place or maybe the pacific northwest (which I also love).  Moving has definitely taught me that this is far from the truth.  Home is where you make it and has little to nothing to do with what city/town/state you live in.

Krv- I totally agree! Welcome aboard to you!

Yellow- I know, right?  It's that one place that looks like Colorado where virtually no one but some random cowboys live lol.  BTW- good luck tomorrow.  Be sure to check those balls for proper inflation! /default_wink.png

2E- It has definitely been an interesting experience. I forgot that I also lived in Illinois for four years for my undergrad /default_smile.png  I used to be really wed to the idea that a specific place was the only place that would be a good place to call home.  Like Wyoming/colorado was the only place or maybe the pacific northwest (which I also love).  Moving has definitely taught me that this is far from the truth.  Home is where you make it and has little to nothing to do with what city/town/state you live in.

Krv- I totally agree! Welcome aboard to you!

Yellow- I know, right?  It's that one place that looks like Colorado where virtually no one but some random cowboys live lol.  BTW- good luck tomorrow.  Be sure to check those balls for proper inflation! /default_wink.png
Yeah no kidding..freaking, cheating Patriots...Wyoming is gorgeous country..I've been to Jackson Hole a couple times, and my super cool neighbors are from Casper..-YB

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back