Greetings To All DBG Members...

makgreen2013

My hope is this message finds you all in high spirits... Ilook forward to meeting friendly members... thank you so much.

Thanks so much PTFC! I am a member of a few other IOP forums and I am truly blessed to have found this one. Hope to converse with more friendly members in the close future.  

Thanks so much PTFC! I am a member of a few other IOP forums and I am truly blessed to have found this one. Hope to converse with more friendly members in the close future.  
Most members here are like you and visit other forums, too. I mean, why wouldn't you? Thing about this place..there is a lot better info and it's super easy to find what you're looking for if you take a lil time and do your research. Which, I have a feeling you already know that. ;P  On another note, this forum has better "security" than some of the other (IOP) forums..and I mean that by the rules and regulations they have in place. One, the donation needed(Or, what 500 posts?) to PM and see in the VIP section. That right there, the fact that someone has to spend money to use the VIP part of the site would deter more scammers if the forum was free. I can't think of any other forum that demands a small donation..at least any forum like THIS one.  Yes, the other ones have rules and all that but it's still free. But, again, welcome and remember, the info is here...read a ton, and use the search function if you need to. Cheers.

Greetings @makgreen2013

I am absolutely loving your avatar!

I used to belong to several other forums, but I just didn't have time to participate in them once I started working here. One thing I appreciate about our forum is that we don't talk trash about the other ones. Of course it used to bother me to see us bashed on some of the others and it sure was hard to bite my tongue sometimes.

Hopefully everyone will form their own opinions and enjoy their DBG experience. I think we are a pretty friendly group. 

Thanks 2earls!  Everyone here has been so kind,considerate, and helpful. There will always be a chair at my table for you guys!

Right on Jjay! I am excited to move forward with my member status in the near future. I just like to take things slow sometimes....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back