Greetings worthy friends....

Caliban

Hello one and all -

I signed up to this forum yesterday, and already am finding it an extremely useful guide to navigating the seemingly treacherous waters of this new world of DIY pre_scriptions!

I'm particularly keen of learning from others based in the UK of their experiences and recommendations. What with the swingeing cuts to the British National Health Service, it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain m_edication from GP's - hence the reason for coming here to source much needed help!

Many thanks to the admin and mods for providing a wonderful site.

I look forward to getting to know the regulars here!

Cheers!

Caliban

Welcome Caliban! I am UK based myself, thank you for the complimentary post! I'm glad you find the board so informative already! There is plenty to pore over and investigate. If you haven't already, check over the rules, and perhaps the quoted info for new members thread. If you get stuck just give one of the Mods a shout!

PTFC ☺ 

Hi Caliban, I see a couple guys that are helpful for you to know have already extended you a welcome. Thanks for your complimentary words.

2earls

Welcome to the best place in the world Caliban! So wonderful to hear such loving words from a new comer! I feel the same. Hope you find all that you are looking for on this site. If you ever want advice or would like a chat, my window is always open. Take care.

~Zyther

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the board. We got some awesome people here and great information throughout the threads. Read up and if you have any questions don't be shy to ask if you can't find the info on the forum. There is a great UK team here so I am sure they will be able to help steer you in the right direction. 

Much love

Humboldtguy

Thanks so much for all the kind messages, guys. Will give feedback once I have attempted a purchase!

@Caliban Welcome to the board. We got some awesome people here and great information throughout the threads. Read up and if you have any questions don't be shy to ask if you can't find the info on the forum. There is a great UK team here so I am sure they will be able to help steer you in the right direction. 

Much love

Humboldtguy

Hello one and all -

I signed up to this forum yesterday, and already am finding it an extremely useful guide to navigating the seemingly treacherous waters of this new world of DIY pre_scriptions!

I'm particularly keen of learning from others based in the UK of their experiences and recommendations. What with the swingeing cuts to the British National Health Service, it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain m_edication from GP's - hence the reason for coming here to source much needed help!

Many thanks to the admin and mods for providing a wonderful site.

I look forward to getting to know the regulars here!

Cheers!

Caliban
Hi @Caliban UK Newbie here too and I too am so glad that I signed up. I have been 'stung' on a couple of 'UK' sites recently so finding this forum and so many like minded people is a blessing. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back