Greetings

wait4it

After lurking here a bit sent 1st post & am official newbie. 

So, howdy to all.

In process of learning more 'bout mm tinctures, etc, .

Hopefully I post my Q's I'm the right area...

Welcome wait4it,

I saw your thread and thought it was a good idea. I hope someone has some experience to share on the subject. I've been off of smoking for years, so I am sure not up on the latest.

TY 2earls, aka grand...

Hope you are right about the topic.

Only experienced members can build it into THE PLACE FOR...

Welcome aboard wait4it. Read everything, and enjoy. some very good people on here, and helpful too!

Hi, MHZ - (translation?) - I appreciate the welcome.

The cautious, helpful good people shall reveal themselves in time.

Stay in touch...

Stay in touch...
It's a very old name, wait4it. It's stuck with me for years. I'm a computer nerd..lol  It's stuck with me so long, that back then the thing was Megahertz. We've moved onto Gigahertz now. Anyway, welcome to your new home. Read all the rules, real the whole board, and you find anything and everything. Very, very helpful folks deep into the board, you'll run across them. We have some wonderful Mods, 2earls, and Catinthehat.

Stay in touch...
It's a very old name, wait4it. It's stuck with me for years. I'm a computer nerd..lol  It's stuck with me so long, that back then the thing was Megahertz. We've moved onto Gigahertz now. Anyway, welcome to your new home. Read all the rules, real the whole board, and you find anything and everything. Very, very helpful folks deep into the board, you'll run across them. We have some wonderful Mods, 2earls, and Catinthehat.
message ----------

Makes sense now, MHZ. Someone starting out today, and probably more than 1, is now playing with cloudjunkie as a handle.

When you call yourself a computer nerd, do U mean U spend a lot of time on your device(s), or are you a valued "tekkie"? Reason I ask is we plan on buying a laptop next month for several reasons - my desktop just passed its accumulation of data to the eternal cloud, - August is deal month for laptops, - the building We are moving to not later than 10/1/2015 has wifi available to all residents. R U willing to point me in the right direction re brand, os, et al..

I currently live in central Florida after retiring from the N.E. Region about 10 years ago. Have had many years of learning from forums, medicated regularly with tablets - 'til 3 months or so ago when I accidentally discovered what appears to be a healthier, natural remedy .. got me some, and am now researching how versatile it is.

You?

Makes sense now, MHZ. Someone starting out today, and probably more than 1, is now playing with cloudjunkie as a handle.

When you call yourself a computer nerd, do U mean U spend a lot of time on your device(s), or are you a valued "tekkie"? Reason I ask is we plan on buying a laptop next month for several reasons - my desktop just passed its accumulation of data to the eternal cloud, - August is deal month for laptops, - the building We are moving to not later than 10/1/2015 has wifi available to all residents. R U willing to point me in the right direction re brand, os, et al..

I currently live in central Florida after retiring from the N.E. Region about 10 years ago. Have had many years of learning from forums, medicated regularly with tablets - 'til 3 months or so ago when I accidentally discovered what appears to be a healthier, natural remedy .. got me some, and am now researching how versatile it is.

You?
Well, I've repaired computers all my life. My advice, stay far away from anything HP, Compaq. They had a horrible problem with the video chipset coming unsoldered from the mainboard. My choice, Toshiba. I'm certainly not saying HP and Compaq haven't remedied the problem by now, but I wouldn't want to chance. I've seen fairly confident folks attempt the repair on a Compaq, and HP, only to have to refund the owner money within a couple months if not sooner. SATY AWAY. Let me ad here, I've saw some half way decent Acer laptops.

IMHO Laptops are cheap junk. I could break one in no time flat. But, that's just me.Screens  CRACKED, lid hinges BROKE. Not to mention the spills into the keyboard sending them to laptop hades. This is just my opinion. I would,'t have one if you gave it to me, other than to sell it to make a quick buck. I know others will disagree with me, but those have been my findings.I prefer to build my own from scratch using quality parts

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've repaired computers all my life. My advice, stay far away from anything HP, Compaq. They had a horrible problem with the video chipset coming unsoldered from the mainboard. My choice, Toshiba. I'm certainly not saying HP and Compaq haven't remedied the problem by now, but I wouldn't want to chance. I've seen fairly confident folks attempt the repair on a Compaq, and HP, only to have to refund the owner money within a couple months if not sooner. SATY AWAY. Let me ad here, I've saw some half way decent Acer laptops.

IMHO Laptops are cheap junk. I could break one in no time flat. But, that's just me.Screens  CRACKED, lid hinges BROKE. Not to mention the spills into the keyboard sending them to laptop hades. This is just my opinion. I would,'t have one if you gave it to me, other than to sell it to make a quick buck. I know others will disagree with me, but those have been my findings.I prefer to build my own from scratch using quality parts
I copied your words above to the computer section. Thanks.

You have a talent, friend!

Last edited by a moderator:

I copied your words above to the computer section. Thanks.

You have a talent, friend!
Sorry bro I couldn't resist this corny joke..."You have a talent, friend!" That's what she said" ....lol   Sorry my friend!  /default_smile.png

Sorry bro I couldn't resist this corny joke..."You have a talent, friend!" That's what she said" ....lol   Sorry my friend!  /default_smile.png

'Tis a compliment under any circumstance, friend.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back