Greetings

aintnouse

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Good Morning,

Just thought I would say hello.  I hope to be a contributing member of the forum, but 

it appears I have a lot of reading to do!  Thank you for all the great information and I look

forward to participating!

Welcome aintnouse, yes, a bit of reading will set you up. May I suggest, the rules, the quoted info for new members thread that is pinned at her top of this section and also the search function is of great use. In any case, have a look around get comfortable and don't be afraid to ask a question if you can't find the answer! Again welcome!

Thank you very much.  I have probably about 10 hours of reading in so far.  It is a little daunting as I don't want to make any missteps!  Thank you again.

Don't worry, we were all new once, any problems just give myself or my parter 2earls a shout. 

I just took a lot of time not breaking rules....posting untried n true vendors....and writing ALOT in the topics I am well versed in. I would have a look in the email only section and then consider making a donation to the site. I need to do the same. Its due again. But point being that doing so opens doors...If you are unsure about anything, PTFC and 2Earls are super nice. Welcome to Shangri la.

I am definitely going to donate.  I am just concerned/worried that it might be in poor taste to donate and seek info with such a low post count. I am a fairly quiet person so I am going to explore the topics and see where I may offer information/conversation.  I have done about 15 hours of reading so far and feel like I have a long ways to go.  ​
Thank you again for the warm welcome!​

Don't be silly, it is far from poor taste to donate with a low post count! If you are looking to access Mexican forums it's necessary however, or 500 post count. Keep on with the reading, we have fun threads as well as more informative and vendor ones. Your PM facility will activate after 20 posts also. If you have any questions before that, you are welcome to post them here in your intro topic. I'm pleased to hear you are putting in the hours reading however, it will put you at a great advantage. Again, Welcome! 

Hey aint, I'm new too and things are really confusing. Donated as well, good thing I have tomorrow off for plenty of time to spend reading.

Welcome new members and thank you for your donations. Lots of good information here and plenty of helpful people. If you get stuck, don't be shy to inquire about something. We remember what it was like on our first days.

2earls

Thank you 2earls!  I have enjoyed reading and have taken care of my first go round!  It seems as 

if everyone here is quite nice and helpful and the mods do a great job of keeping things in order.  I am looking

forward to forging new "friendships" with other like minded people!  Thank you again!

@alpha91   Enjoy the reading!  There is a lot of great info and some really kind people that have 

gently guided me in the right direction.  My first go round was successful and I could not be happier thus far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back