greetings

tonto

Hello all from the uk and new to the world of online pharmacies. Looking forward to hopefully in time find some trustworthy sources for codeine to help me with persistent back pain.

Regards

Welcome tonto,

I think you have come to the right place. The International section has a popular vendor that you can find easily that may be just the ticket!

2earls

Hi tonto! Nice to see another UK member on board. 2earls is right, you should find what you are looking for no problem. 

Thanks for the welcome. Completely new to all of this so I have  a fair bit to learn me thinks.

Don't worry tonto,first of all, take a look at the forum rules. The "quoted info for new members" thread may be helpful also. The search function is very useful. You will find yourself doing a lot of reading, please don't be afraid to give 2earls or I a shout if you get really stuck though. 

Ok have given the rules a read and will do my utmost to obey them. Looking at what has been suggested I am guessing starlite is the best bet for what I require out of interest as an email vendor do they accept bitcoins? Hope I have not done anything wrong by asking that always feels like walking on eggshells first few posts on a new forum.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back