Greetings

Hi Sherry. If you read the posts and use the search feature you should find what you look for. It may take a little time getting your post count to where it has to be for some sections to be open for you. But read as much as possible and ask questions if you need. As long as the question isn't "Where can I find ____ (Insert C~two, or C~three meds)" then you will get the help you need. All meds that are controlled should be spoken about in a way other than plain English, especially highly controlled ones.

I hope you understand and find what you need or someone who can help you if needed.

Good luck, H~T

Hi Sherry, I'd like to reiterate what HT said - brilliant advice. Read, read, read. You'll find a lot of informative, witty, occasionally strange, often funny, and mostly downright helpful stuff on here. Good luck!

Welcome Sherry- from one newbie to another! This is a great forum with so much helpful information. I am still in the process of reading, reading and reading more!

thanks everyone, i have already found tons of great information and even made a successful online purchase!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome sherry! I'm also new here! Found a lot of very useful info already, and I just registered today! Glad to hear that you have already found a reliable vendor! Is it okay for me to ask which one it was? I'm also looking around for a decent vendor. Thanks! And, again, welcome!!! ~Al

@bigal - don't take rexcomendarins from members. It's a sure way to get scammed. Read the reviews. Then go to the vendor website and go from there. Never ever use an email given to you by a member. Not if you value your money

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back