Greetings

• Thread starter Thread starter Nygiantsfan9202
  • Start date Start date
N

Nygiantsfan9202

Hello all, i am new and excited to be here. Thank you for allowing me to join! I have read many of your posts and can't thank you enough for the wisdom. I'm a newbie to this and willing to follow advice and direction. Please don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong or mistaken.

Lol I'll keep that in mind as I am also a Yankees fan, a more egregious offense to your wife I would imagine :)

Lol I'll keep that in mind as I am also a Yankees fan, a more egregious offense to your wife I would imagine /default_smile.png
 Na not at all I will let it slide and FYI Boston is in 1st last i checked /default_tongue.png  Welcome...

Last edited:
@ NYgiantsfan9202..............BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!

P.S I am a nice Bostonian out skirts of Boston /default_smile.png

Last edited:
We bleed blue around here, but of a different shade.....

The Horseshoe - GO COLTS!!!

I remember going with my dad to Wrigley Field when I was 5....No matter how much they lose, my dad liked them so I will always be a Cubs fan.

Na not at all I will let it slide and FYI Boston is in 1st last i checked /default_tongue.png  Welcome...
This is very true, my Yankees have been stricken with a case of Father Time and the injury bug all at once, no excuses though. Our division is very competitive with Baltimore and Tampa in the mix. Should be exciting..sorry about your Bruins also (not a big hockey fan myself)

We bleed blue around here, but of a different shade.....

The Horseshoe - GO COLTS!!!
Peyton's brother led us to two Super Bowls over kittykats Patriots! Your future looks bright and "Luck"y as well :)

Peyton's brother led us to two Super Bowls over kittykats Patriots! Your future looks bright and "Luck"y as well
Ps Jewy The Patriots SUCK......I can say that lost faith a while ago...GO COLTS /default_biggrin.png

Last edited:
This is very true, my Yankees have been stricken with a case of Father Time and the injury bug all at once, no excuses though. Our division is very competitive with Baltimore and Tampa in the mix. Should be exciting..sorry about your Bruins also (not a big hockey fan myself)
I like a man who can be honest about things he holds near and dear to his heart...

any of you guys watch the movie 42? Great film...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back