Greetz

scarycr0w

Greetinz,

I used to know my way around IOPs, but things have changed a lot since last time I did research. Longtime experience with toprx and iglo. But 2 LLs in a row got my attention, and then something was opened and let through because contents weren't restricted. I can tell the story later if I should. Still trying to find my way around info here. I know what I am looking for, but not confident getting from a to b. Hope to figure it out in time.

Sounds a lot like my story. All i can say is what I have experienced as well as what I have read here. If you spend a few hours reading and poking around you can learn farily quick. Tried my first experiment which we shall see how it goes.... Good Luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Greetinz,

I used to know my way around IOPs, but things have changed a lot since last time I did research. Longtime experience with toprx and iglo. But 2 LLs in a row got my attention, and then something was opened and let through because contents weren't restricted. I can tell the story later if I should. Still trying to find my way around info here. I know what I am looking for, but not confident getting from a to b. Hope to figure it out in time.
Welcome to the forums! You will find everything you will need so long as you read, read and then read some more. Search engines are good for specifics and the folks here are among the friendliest and most helpful you will find, so long as you have tried to read and find info for yourself. Things have changed a lot in the years that I have been using OP's and IOPs, just stumbling around on my own in the early days, ordering blind and having no idea if or what I was going to receive. Proper use of this site and you will be able to make informed choices on your own for informational purposes and or negate much of the anxiety associated with sending money to strangers who may be half way around the planet. Lots of feedback is provided by various members on any number of subjects so read on and have fun.

W2o4t

Hi and welcome. The search box is def the way to go. And I have a post under introduction that says helpful quoted info for new members you might wanna check out .after 20 posts you have the ability to pm so once you Do if you need any help feel free to pm me. Take care

Welcome scarycrOw. You look like Gollum's evil side. Have you seen Fargo around? You two look a lot alike!

2E

Welcome!! I'm sure you will find where you need to be after a little searching!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back