Gulfcoastchems

Jordan87

Had anyone had experience with them I hear good things about them and have for awhile now plz let me know

They are a rebranding of Proximo, who I'm assuming rebranded because of the bad rep he got for overpriced and mislabeled chems and poorly dosed chems or cut chems.   This of course wasn't everyone's opinion, but was a ton of folks opinion and why they were never verified on any good dc servers.   Some people like them and a lot of people hate them.   Afaik they always ship you something tho.  Just might be a crapshoot as to quality so never spend more than you care to throw away.  Stay safe!

I have always received my product from GCC and (formerly known as) Proximo. Personally, I've never had any issues as my orders have always been shipped next business day and at my door within 3-4 days. 

However, I only stick to the benz. Flubro is my go-to and best value.. potency-to-price ratio is one of the best I've ever come across in regard to the chem. A big plus for the convenience of easy dosing.. predetermined and (in my experience) consistent 0.125 milligeez per drop. If you know anything about flubro or their other two bz products clam and fluclo(?) (God forbid please do the legwork and make sure you know plenty about them before you make a purchase.. gcc tends to carry the heavy hitter diazepin3s) you only need 1-4 drops max. Clam has that delusion of sobriety thing... which leads to redosing and well, yeah, that leads to trouble obv so I find that 1-2 drops flubro MAX is perfect for my machine. 

Everyone is different so take what I say with a grain of salt. I havent tried GCC's opis and never will. Not my cup of tea. 

I've read lots of mixed reviews about prox/gulf coast but I did read this one post on another forum about how gulfcoast tends to mess up orders where the total # of products orders is 2 or more. Idk if that's an error on the processing side of things or selective scamming but from what I have gathered, he always comes through with single-item orders. 

I always order only one thing at a time so perhaps that is why I have yet to experience any issues. 🤷

I placed an order (A SINGLE ITEM ORDER ONE FRIGGIN BOTTLE.. 6ml..) to test the waters I guess and completed payment April 20th (!!!!) and it’s now May 4th.. nothing yet… status was changed right after payment from “awaiting payment” to “completed” but I still haven’t received my product. I am US east coast. I was really hoping they’d come thru because I haven’t been able to find another domestic source for fluclotizolam and Gulfcoastchems supposedly stocks it but I am still waiting on my 6ml bottle…. BUYER BEWARE… I also never received any type of contact from them and the contact link on their website for some reason isn’t an email address or anything it is just blank or at least I haven’t found any type of contact info at all.  If they do come thru and it’s not a scam I will let everybody know right away as I don’t want to smear anyones reputation but since I have no way to get in touch with them I thought I should post here and hopefully get a response. Or at least WARN the community that I paid and didn’t receive.  Gulfcoastchems are you out there???

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep us updated hope the best for you . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Another day and still haven’t received my pack or even any contact from these guys. GULFCOASTCHEMS or PROXIMO whatever, what’s up????? 
I figured I was good ordering one bnz item(?!) starting to think this was/ is a scam. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back