GW-501516 (Cardarine)

• Thread starter Thread starter Art_vandelay
  • Start date Start date
A

Art_vandelay

FAT LOSS, ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE ENHANCING:  

GW501516 is a true and the best performance enhancer there is! Better than EPO or EQ as far as endurance.
* GW increases endurance within days
* it promotes fat loss via increased cardiovascular performance
* it gives you long lasting clean energy
* it gives a general sense of well being
* is a potent anticatabolic
* it increases good cholesterol while decreasing bad cholesterol
* it can be used as a stand alone or stacked with sarms, mk677 or AAS especially the AAS that decrease endurance such as trenbolone

FAT LOSS, ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE ENHANCING:  

GW501516 is a true and the best performance enhancer there is! Better than EPO or EQ as far as endurance.
* GW increases endurance within days
* it promotes fat loss via increased cardiovascular performance
* it gives you long lasting clean energy
* it gives a general sense of well being
* is a potent anticatabolic
* it increases good cholesterol while decreasing bad cholesterol
* it can be used as a stand alone or stacked with sarms, mk677 or AAS especially the AAS that decrease endurance such as trenbolone
I don't know much about the subject at all, but are there any negatives to this product at all?

Its a RC peptide. Abandoned because it caused cancer in organs upon testing.

All these RC peptides I would be very hesitant to use.

The OP obviously cut and paste that. I would encourage everyone to thoroughly research all and any claims and then make an informed decision. 

Having said that, there are certain things that I will personally dive in with but that's because I am in a no lose situation in reality. I've been told to get my affairs in order 3 times now but am somehow still alive. I think those ex services amongst us will all know plenty that have lost their lives when we have lived a much more decadent and destructful life. I honestly don't know how I am still here. The life I led in Germany would have put pay to many but my only souvenir of that time is fatty liver. 

Yes, read and ask questions. I ask my GP too. I believe that we all need to have a good relationship with our doctor and I changed mine many times before I got one that was able to listen and to be open to my crazy experiments but at least he can then give me some decent guidelines, on the things he has come across 

I don't know much about the subject at all, but are there any negatives to this product at all?

The OP obviously cut and paste that. I would encourage everyone to thoroughly research all and any claims and then make an informed decision. 

Having said that, there are certain things that I will personally dive in with but that's because I am in a no lose situation in reality. I've been told to get my affairs in order 3 times now but am somehow still alive. I think those ex services amongst us will all know plenty that have lost their lives when we have lived a much more decadent and destructful life. I honestly don't know how I am still here. The life I led in Germany would have put pay to many but my only souvenir of that time is fatty liver. 

Yes, read and ask questions. I ask my GP too. I believe that we all need to have a good relationship with our doctor and I changed mine many times before I got one that was able to listen and to be open to my crazy experiments but at least he can then give me some decent guidelines, on the things he has come across 
Hey I wouldn't post stuff that doesn't work. I'm here to help out other ppl trying to get in shape. Iv been in this for years I know my stuff. I'm actually on it right now with Test E 250mg.  Low dose of test and Cardarine will do wonders. If u dont like the injectable then i would suggest Cardarine and Anavar would be amazing for a first time starter trying to get in shape. I get my Cardarine in pill form. Also guys there are tons of fakes out there so if you need help message me an i will be more then happy to point u in the right  direction. Peace 

Last edited:
Its a RC peptide. Abandoned because it caused cancer in organs upon testing.

All these RC peptides I would be very hesitant to use.
That study was bullshit the ppl taking it where using does of 120mg which is insane. the normal dose is 10mg. Would you outlaw ibuprofen bc someone took way to much???? 

6 hours ago, Art_vandelay said:

If you have been in this years you will know what works for is not necessarily for everyone else.
1% of people can handle 3g+ of steroids a week. The majority of us would be plain ill with CNS overload and toxicity issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have been in this years you will know what works for is not necessarily for everyone else.
1% of people can handle 3g+ of steroids a week. The majority of us would be plain ill with CNS overload and toxicity issues.
The reason ppl take 3g of test is bc most is underdosed. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back