Had An Excellent Day Chilling On The Beach In Mexico Today.

Mr. Crowley

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Also strolled in to the little town and visited the farmacia. Had no problem picking up two 90 ct. boxes of Upjohn footballs, a 100 ct. bottle of Mallie 5/325 Percs and a 100 ct. bottle of 30 mg morphine tablets. Those may very well come in handy one day if I'm in a bind with my normal meds. 😃

Also strolled in to the little town and visited the farmacia. Had no problem picking up two 90 ct. boxes of Upjohn footballs, a 100 ct. bottle of Mallie 5/325 Percs and a 100 ct. bottle of 30 mg morphine tablets. Those may very well come in handy one day if I'm in a bind with my normal meds.
Wow. What beach? I was under the impression the regular mex farmacias didn't stock powerful 0pis, benzos yes, but nothing stronger than tramps for pks -- individuals have reported having to cross back over stateside to get their oxi scripts filled when they ran out there.

Sounds like an absolutely delightful vacation Mr. Crowley. Hope you continue to enjoy the beach and the perks, I mean percs. Send us a postcard.

Wow. What beach? I was under the impression the regular mex farmacias didn't stock powerful 0pis, benzos yes, but nothing stronger than tramps for pks -- individuals have reported having to cross back over stateside to get their oxi scripts filled when they ran out there.
I was under that impression too. We are in a very affluent area on the west coast (not Baja). The doctor spoke excellent English, had the benzos on hand and the PKs were delivered to my hotel by the end of the day. All in original packaging and clearly labeled for distribution in Mexico (which goes against things I've read previously. The doctor also provided me with some official paperwork she said to hand customs if they ask about the meds. The Percs are standard round 512 tablets you'd get at a US pharmacy whereas the morphine pills have no imprint.

Reactions: two
I was under that impression too. We are in a very affluent area on the west coast (not Baja). The doctor spoke excellent English, had the benzos on hand and the PKs were delivered to my hotel by the end of the day. All in original packaging and clearly labeled for distribution in Mexico (which goes against things I've read previously. The doctor also provided me with some official paperwork she said to hand customs if they ask about the meds. The Percs are standard round 512 tablets you'd get at a US pharmacy whereas the morphine pills have no imprint.
I am jealous.

I am jealous.
/default_smile.png
I'm not going to lie, it's been fantastic. My wife and I try to come here twice a year, and now that I know about that farmacia??

Yummy ceviche, fish tacos, etc!!

Not to mention incredible customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I saw Sun and nice Blue water,Nope friggin freezing outside it SUCKS.Atleast chilling with Biskothe 3rd with some snowy Yayo .

All most time for Biskothe 2nd joins us.Gets outta RCJ New Years eve..

BbJoJo

/default_smile.png

I'm not going to lie, it's been fantastic. My wife and I try to come here twice a year, and now that I know about that farmacia??

Yummy ceviche, fish tacos, etc!!

Not to mention incredible customer service.

Please, forgive me, Mr. Crowley, if this is an innapropriate question / place to ask it -

Though, my brother just moved to Mexico, [Resort-y, right on the beach,] in order to generate some decent online poker income.

Would you be able to tell me anywhere near, or where, you may have been? Im sure there's a ton, but if it was the same beach / resort, or even in the same area, I wouldn't mind booking a trip to visit sooner rather than later.

if you'd like to message me privately that would be very much appreciated.

Ha! We all want to go on that same vacation now! This sounds like the place to hold that DBG convention.

Shoot me a PM, for whatever reason, I'm unable to send you one.

Please, forgive me, Mr. Crowley, if this is an innapropriate question / place to ask it -

Though, my brother just moved to Mexico, [Resort-y, right on the beach,] in order to generate some decent online poker income.

Would you be able to tell me anywhere near, or where, you may have been? Im sure there's a ton, but if it was the same beach / resort, or even in the same area, I wouldn't mind booking a trip to visit sooner rather than later.

if you'd like to message me privately that would be very much appreciated.

What's your room # Mr. C? Beach party in Mex1co with DBG. Make sure HB comes too, just in case any newbs get out of line, he can set them straight!!

Can I come!?! Huhh? I so love Mexico! But I have need of someone to be my designated my wheelchair-iot!! Ehhh?!

Shoot me a PM, for whatever reason, I'm unable to send you one.
What about if I roughly give you the area in which my brother moved into it - Would you be able to tell me if I should go for a visit, or if its a pharm friendly location?

Apparently its largely a community of young adult poker players where hes at ad im sure he doesnt stray much further than his home and across the street to the beach.

As a whole, is Mexico usually pharm friendly? Is it crazy prices if its a touristy area?

WOW! That's amazing. When I go down south, I end up in France. Excellent cheese, but c'est lá. Hahah

Never been to Mexico at all. But could be interesting to try it out.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back