Hai!

Gyre

R.I.P.
Hello there,

As a regular vistior of this forum for about a few months now, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.

I'm from the Netherlands and I hope to share some information about benzo's and the 'weaker' opiates.

Kind regards,

Gyre

Welcome to the forum Gyre /default_smile.png

Welcome Gyre, excellent English also! I'm in UK but my Dutch is poor lol

Thank you very much. Ironicly it is, that, as a law student, i write a lot in English. Who needs Dutch anyway? :p

Yes, I have visited a few times, I had a friend in Herenveen (Friesland?) many years ago. Wonderful country my friend, though flat as a pancake hahaha. I hope you find what you are looking for, good chat, information etc!

I don't want to give away too much info on myself. However, Heerenveen is VERY close /default_wink.png Let's say, 30 min drive.

Yes of course, I was not fishing I promise! But I had many good times there. Again, welkom vriend!

Hello there,

As a regular vistior of this forum for about a few months now, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.

I'm from the Netherlands and I hope to share some information about benzo's and the 'weaker' opiates.

Kind regards,

Gyre
Welcome aboard matey!! We are an excellet community, with some very intelligent people on here. All we ask is that you read the rules, follow the rules, and if you post (which we hope you do!) please keep the rules in mind. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "share some info on mercedes benz and 0pi@te5"?

Off topic - err  PTFC we need to chat. I am workin 12 hours again....actually have to be back in 9 hours. Errr I need to get some sleep. /default_sad.png PM me or I need to reply to your last PM. Very cool and informed person. Only if there were more in the world like us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard matey!! We are an excellet community, with some very intelligent people on here. All we ask is that you read the rules, follow the rules, and if you post (which we hope you do!) please keep the rules in mind. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "share some info on mercedes benz and 0pi@te5"?
Thank you!

Well, as a regular user of benz's, I'm able to quality-check benz's from different IOP's. I will, here and then, contribute to the vendor's thread and give my opinion. With regard to the ope's I'm relatively new to the possibility of buying them at an IOP. Therefore, I'm looking for vendors and, when bought, I of course will give my opinion on the quality. 

Greetz

Gyre

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back