Hail To The Glory That Be Dbg!

• Thread starter Thread starter bezapper
  • Start date Start date
B

bezapper

Howdy from out here in the golden west. I'm just getting out of a bad relationship with another "rx review" form that's more like some high school popularity contest. I was never popular in high school, either. Thanks to the form administrators and users - especially Jewbacca.

Last edited:
......oh this place is nothing like highschool.

Much more mature and intellectual than that place.

It will take a lot of studying and hard work choosing which youtube videos to post and what not, but I'm sure with enough commitment and passion, you'll do fine.

When in doubt, ask Jewy.

Cheers

Slammer

......oh this place is nothing like highschool.

Much more mature and intellectual than that place.

It will take a lot of studying and hard work choosing which youtube videos to post and what not, but I'm sure with enough commitment and passion, you'll do fine.

When in doubt, ask Jewy.

Cheers

Slammer
As I always say, no one knows so little about so many useless topics as I! Now, back to researching the latest dogs on skateboards videos...

when in doubt, post pictures of females in revealing chewbacca outfits.

Actually, it's, "when in doubt, whip it out and post pictures of females in revealing Chewbacca outfits"!

Howdy from out here in the golden west. I'm just getting out of a bad relationship with another "rx review" form that's more like some high school popularity contest. I was never popular in high school, either. Thanks to the form administrators and users - especially Jewbacca.
Slammer is right, we're not like high school. Like Dr. Brule once told me, "You wanna look smart? Quote someone ya dingus!" We don't post pics with insulting or intimidating messages either, especially in our sigs. Just figures I'd make this one this morning and say hi to an obviously experienced purchaser of exclusive online wares. My sig is actually for some ass on another thread.

Now if this were high school, I would use my graphic talents to give Jewy's sig a small penis, and I still might just do that. I'm not a good resource because I don't remember buying online, I just remember taking a shitload of drugs that some guy in a work uniform gave me at my door. For a while I just waited for him, for weeks, no show, no drugs for the Soldier. This site taught me how to make him come back.

Have fun, these are good people.

Last edited by a moderator:
When in doubt - Do it anyway. As they say: Better to regret something you did do, rather than something you didn't do.

Got to admit, though an experienced purchaser, the "exclusive online wares" is something new. Most of the wares I've encountered online recently can be procured for a better price down on the block.

Thank you all for the friendly welcome. Very different than that other form.

Last edited:
When in doubt - Do it anyway. As they say: Better to regret something you did do, rather than something you didn't do.

Got to admit, though an experienced purchaser, the "exclusive online wares" is something new. Most of the wares I've encountered online recently can be procured for a better price down on the block.

Thank you all for the friendly welcome. Very different than that other form.
If you live in the ghetto, you'd better give the Soldier those "down the block" websites! He likes it Duane Johnson style, "If ya smell, that fat rock I'm cookin'!"

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back