Hair Follicle Test Concern

makgreen2013

Dear Trusted DBG  members, Whats your thoughts and/or experience with having been clean for over a month and I am not an everyday user of anything, but did smoke some pot over a month ago. In your opinion, was the chances of me passing this hair test? Thank you so kindly to any feedback whats so ever! 

I only know what I have read on the subject and that's rather scary. Hair tests can go back a long way, up to 3 months so the article said. In this day and age would anyone not want to hire you because you smoked a little pot a month ago? I would hope that even if it's positive they wouldn't care as long as that is the only thing that shows up. 

I have never heard of a successful method to cheat it either. I'm sure they are looking out for really good human hair wigs :789_star_of_david: OK that's supposed to be a pair of scissors my phone is embarrassing me.

Good luck! I'm sure you will pass. They probably tell us these things are more accurate than they really are just to keep us in line. Let us know the outcome.

Thanks 2earls, I have done much research on this topic as well and it seems that if someone is not an everyday user that one might have a chance. In all honesty, I feel confident that I may pass. I most certainly appreciate your positive feedback and concern. I will keep you posted on the outcome. Again, thank you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back