Halloween And Gratitude

ZGreeneyesZ

This Halloween layout is legit! I love it! Thanks Mods for all of your hard work and keeping this place on the up and up. You guys were a godsend when I found you like a year ago, literally saved me thousands per year and saved me from not having to risk it with unknowns anymore, ohhhh the lost money from those days. I barely function and can barely live my life without my meds sadly. It’s been this way for years, after my thyroid went kaput. Anyway, happy Halloween, and thanks again for all of your hard work! I usually stay in the dark alleys on this place, but what the hell. I want in that 500 comment group... lol Hey Newbies) get that diamond sponsorship, best money I ever spent! 

@ZGreeneyesZ I agree. Halloween is my favorite Holiday. I loved the new look. 

And yes I am grateful to be here and I appreciate everyone putting up with some memory issues. The last year is coming back with the help of a friend. It was like a moment that came back all at once! Thank you to my good friend.

I am grateful to still be here after this past year. Its so strange I remember everything growing up but the last year is coming back. Just needed a reminder.

Thank you for hanging in there and supporting me to my homies here. Hev

@ZGreeneyesZ wow what you wrote there really resonated with me about the wasted money. If i can get a source that i can trust, oh my god the money id save. It would be like harm reduction. Like you  i have come to the conclusion that i need my meds to function and im ok with that at the moment. If we can get a trusted source that is a lot of harm avoided, the scammers dont care about our health.

May i ask what is the difference when you get diamond sponsership?

@ZGreeneyesZ wow what you wrote there really resonated with me about the wasted money. If i can get a source that i can trust, oh my god the money id save. It would be like harm reduction. Like you  i have come to the conclusion that i need my meds to function and im ok with that at the moment. If we can get a trusted source that is a lot of harm avoided, the scammers dont care about our health.

May i ask what is the difference when you get diamond sponsership?
Look in the General Discussion area or the FAQ. One of those two has the membership ranks and details.

@Pushkii Wel the biggest thing for me is that it supports this site.. money well spent. Also it tells a potential vendor that you’re serious, and not some troll. For me, I’ll pay for trust, lord will I pay. lol Anyway, for the actual benefits, here ya go...

“benefits for Diamond Sponsors 

Upon joining this group, your account will be granted more features and higher limits than any other member user group on the site. *limits for what, I have no idea* lol 

One of the features is you can edit up to 5 days after posting your own content.

You can change your display name. *I did not know this!!!! Zomg... lol this is happening for me*

You are able to send unlimited  personal messages to other members.

Access to Mexican section, US to US,  and email only section.

You will have access to the invite password protected area” 

Hope that was helpful!

Tara said:
I just wanted to say how grateful I am for our@Admin

It may seem like he keeps a level of distance which is probably necessary. 
But he has shown so much kindness towards me.
My phone had a number of viruses which, among many other things,  wiped out my DGG account. @Adminwent out of his way to get my account up and running for me again. 
I can’t imagine the amount of time and energy required to manage this forum. We are lucky to have him. 🙏🏼💜
I second this. Thanks to @Admin, @2earls, @Biskobro, etc. for being such a benefit to the Community here. Your work and commitment do not go unnoticed nor unappreciated. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back