HAPPY JULY 4TH

happy 4rth everyone /default_smile.png

have a fun safe day..xx

Last edited:
So proud of our country rightnow......considering the events this week. 

Be safe guys, please!  We need ALL of you here!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox.  DONT DRINK AND DRIVE

i will be alone, with one hundred and fifty pounds of trembling dog trying to crawl into my armpits.  I am downtown and there a lots and lots of "booms". Like m80s or better.

So proud of our country rightnow......considering the events this week. 

Be safe guys, please!  We need ALL of you here!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox.  DONT DRINK AND DRIVE

i will be alone, with one hundred and fifty pounds of trembling dog trying to crawl into my armpits.  I am downtown and there a lots and lots of "booms". Like m80s or better.
I'm glad you will be there to comfort the doggies. 4th of July is torture for them and they need those loving armpits.

Have a safe anxiety and pain free 4th of July to all my DBG friends and Family.

Remember to be thoughtful with fireworks around our Veterans who may suffer from PTSD. ?????

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July. I go or a severe hang over that shine had me fine at least I thought then I woke up uggghhhhh. I think I woke up still drunk lol

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July. I go or a severe hang over that shine had me fine at least I thought then I woke up uggghhhhh. I think I woke up still drunk lol
HAHAHA Got to watch that shine Bigs. I've woke up drunk a time or two. The bad part was I had to be at work in a couple hours.  Rough day at work. /default_blink.png

HAHAHA Got to watch that shine Bigs. I've woke up drunk a time or two. The bad part was I had to be at work in a couple hours.  Rough day at work. /default_blink.png
yeah that is for sure it picked me up and slammed my ads to the floor and hard whew!!!

yeah that is for sure it picked me up and slammed my ads to the floor and hard whew!!!
You're bringing back memories of a video I used to love to watch on YouTube. I've watched it so many times that I have some of the "steps" down pat. Check it out Bigs, I bet you'll enjoy it as well. Don't get any ideas though. /default_wink.png

The Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make

You're bringing back memories of a video I used to love to watch on YouTube. I've watched it so many times that I have some of the "steps" down pat. Check it out Bigs, I bet you'll enjoy it as well. Don't get any ideas though. /default_wink.png

The Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make
hell yeah I love ole popcorn he was the man

hell yeah I love ole popcorn he was the man
He sure was Bigs.

It's a damn shame that the government basically killed the guy because he was making a little shine. As grown adults, we should be able to put into our body's what ever the hell we want. I personally think they should legalize all this stuff, and sell it over the counter just as they do Sudafed in some states. Walk up, show an ID, pay for it and take it home. I figure they'd make just as much money as they do now, and they wouldn't have to lock poor folks up and keep the prisons overflowing for a simple stupid possession charge. All this war on drugs crap is a complete failure and an absolute shame in my eyes. LEAVE US ALONE we are not hurting anyone but ourselves, if we are even hurting ourselves at all. /default_angry.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back