happy noob

rables87

Hello all,

First off thank you for letting me be a member and for this amazing site! I've been doing a lot of reading and im very impressed with the helpfull, friendly members offering advice. You all seem like some cool cats lol (dont mean to sound like an ass kisser or anything lol) just cant believe this exists, thought I would have to keep to the streets and the few connects i have forever. Don't worry i wont be like other noobs ive seen on here and just ask for vendors or anything like that, i am more than happy to do the leg work and research myself. Again thanks for allowing me to be a member of this great community! Have a great day! 

Welcome to the forum rables87!

I guess you've already been doing some reading which is a great way to start. The sticky thread at the top of introductions, Helpful Quoted Info for New Members, is a good read if you haven't read it already. And of course, The Forum Rules will help keep you out of trouble.

The searchbox is also a great tool for finding specific info that could be a grind trying to find otherwise.

I'm glad you found your way here and that you find what you are looking for and more. There are some really great members here that are very helpful and friendly if you find yourself stuck. 

Have fun!

W2o4t

Hello  rables

I'm happy that you're happy. It's like discovering gold, isn't it? It's appreciated that you are willing to put in the time, it really doesn't take that much effort to figure it out and the rewards are well worth it.
Welcome

2earls

Hey 2earls

Yes! It is like finding gold lol. Right now im just doing a lot of research to make sure I don't get burned. Also can't wait to get my paycheck so I can make a donation and travel south, from what ive read thats where I will find my gold. Im not gonna lie I am a little nervous as I've never done this before but hopefully soon I will get over that by just taking the plunge. Nice to meet you btw, have a great day!

Rables

Welcome. Read up and you'll find vendors who will let you start small, thereby, hopefully help you to feel a little less nervous. 

Good luck finding your "gold ", for I tell thee, matey,  there be plenty of thy gold in these here parts. 

:-)

JB 

Thank you, I do have a question about delivery that I  haven't found an exact answer for. Would you suggest a p.o box or is home address ok? 

Rables

I think it all depends where you are....im sure others can help you with this one better then ,me.  Im on southern, east coast and right now I dont have PO when ordering my love letters....

Please excuse me Rables87, I had a dear net friends over ten yrs ago that I lost touch with sadly. Your name Is either the same eerily similar....:)

Ok thanks for your help, im from the mitten so maybe I won't need a p.o box either...sorry but im not that guy, rables is just a nick name. I hope you run into your old friend. Have a good night.

Rables

Ok thanks for your help, im from the mitten so maybe I won't need a p.o box either...sorry but im not that guy, rables is just a nick name. I hope you run into your old friend. Have a good night.

Rables
Your home address should be fine unless it's unsafe to have deliveries left because of possible theft or something else unusual.

Ok thank you, I  was just wondering about it because of international shipping  and if someone  were to check out my package  (haha /default_wink.png ) would I be getting a visit from those people?

Greetings, rables87 - see ya on the forums.

Re: the po box - I seem to recall the op vendor I had asked the same q to a few years back told me, "no - by choice, and sometimes not by choice". So, basically I don't know, BUT, DO ASK YOUR VENDOR.......

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back