Happy To Be Here!

aleesays

Hello friends! This place is great. Very informative and very friendly and Admins, you rock! I feel like Ive just been inducted as a member of some secret underground society. I will remain forever thankful.

Welcome to the site aleesays, it is a great place.

Do a good amount of reading, especially the rules, and you will find most of the answers to questions you might have.

I was just as surprised to find this place too!

Hello friends! This place is great. Very informative and very friendly and Admins, you rock! I feel like Ive just been inducted as a member of some secret underground society. I will remain forever thankful.
Welcome to the community A, and thank you for your kinds words. I'm pleased that you stumbled upon us, and look forward to your contributions!

And on a side note, a DBG word of caution as winter fast approaches. No matter WHAT Hooter1 tells you, DO NOT eat the yellow snow! LOL

Have a great week, and once again, welcome to DBG.

Reactions: _X_
 Welcome, I know the feeling as I feel the same /default_smile.png

MH

Welcome, aleesays! And MH too! What SmokeyJoe said is exactly right, including the pleasant surprise of simply stumbling into this place. I still can't believe my pure dumb luck; it's so much more than I expected or even thought about hoping for!

I must admit I am a teeny bit hurt that I was not personally warned about the yellow snow... but maybe it's because I'm a little south of the Mason-Dixon and don't have to contend w/ too much winter precipitation -- ooh, maybe it means this year I won't have to deal w/ any! Oh, pleasepleaseplease, mighty The-Powers-That-Be, let that be true!

(And by TPTB, I mean who/whatever you consider a Higher Power... though I wouldn't be that shocked to discover that certain Mods can indeed control the weather... /default_smile.png )

All best,

Blue Roan

... though I wouldn't be that shocked to discover that certain Mods can indeed control the weather... /default_smile.png )
That would be Heisenberg. He's the mad scientist around these parts. I just rip off limbs, protect princesses, pilot the Falcon when needed, you know, the usual.....

Yes, and I am a princess.  Princess DorothyZ. 
Well of course you are. The Wookie's gotcha covered!

x1lob4.jpg

Yes, that was the time when you saved me from pressing the send button on an order from...oh, I can't say it...P...p...p....loooooooooo

Yes, that was the time when you saved me from pressing the send button on an order from...oh, I can't say it...P...p...p....loooooooooo
Well, "Princess" since someone brave, furry and all knowing saved you; I'd say it was 100% fitting and karmic that you then saved this princess in training from the same potential fate...

Honestly folks, Dorothy, sells herself short (ironic, as she's a 7'8" woman in the sunset of her life), she really is a super hero dressed in baggy old lady skin clothing.  

Some find it difficult to tell where her giant shoulder pads end and her super hero cape begin...makes no difference, she's my hero nonetheless.

Initially dropped by to share aleesays happiness to be here amongst a truly wonderful, helpful & caring group who make DBG far more than an invaluable resource center. By the end of the thread, i'm hysterically laughing my a** off. You guys are a riot!!! LMAO  /default_laugh.png

I feel so very fortunate to be a part of what often seems like family, actually what I dreamt "family" should be. While there is an infinite amount of information, wisdom, questions & answers here, this thread in itself represents the care, devotion, sense of humor, creativity, loyalty, respect, true friendship and love I've come to know and adore from the people, and yes, that definitely includes you dear Wookie, who make up what is collectively DBG. 

You are all so much more ~

To all of you and your priceless contributions, thank you ~ Mahalo nui loa for your kokua!

Aloha  /default_cool.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back