Happy to have found this site

@no1imprtnt Welcome aboard! Make sure to take some time to read rules and do some digging you should find proper mags plenty of subscriptions available no matter what youre reading prefrence may be. Take it easy!

@no1imprtnt welcome and please read forum rules first. Did you donate yet? It will open many doors for you. Welcome there are so many great people here you will always get help from someone! Love Hev

Yeah I have learned to keep reading and reading. Lol I am sure that you will find something you can read. I have found a lot of great information. Nice to meet you!!

Welcome welcome! Wonderful community. Sometimes it feels you will never get to the thread you need and boom there you are., always donate forum first. Trust me you will want to always check how this are going even if you donate elsewhere. I always double check just to be sure all is good with a vendor.  Glad you  to have you! Spell check killed me lol! 

Last edited by a moderator:
@jesseatrev @Maggie2000 @Deepnorth @Ipon @no1imprtnt and others. I promise I have been on drugboards since I was in high school. This board is like a big family and there is always someone that will help you.. it is not just not for helping you get scammed but people are so kind and caring here as well. I have a great support system  here as well.  Read forum rules please I just got an dm about trading or selling meds which will get you banned. If you have not donated yet I highly recommend it will help you so much and we need donations to help run the board. Welcome to our family. To everyone. I know @jtab is not new but he is a perfect example as well @Clarissa @Tara @Whoopiegoldburgg222 @CAHEpiphany helping through rough times. I have so much gratitude to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for the warm welcome. I’ve donated...and I can say it’s well worth it. I’ve been reading quite a bit and seems like this is an awesome place. Really happy to be here. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back