Has anyone ever had this one happen??

PennyE

Ordered and donated to a well respected vendor, no reason to name names as no one has done anything wrong here. TN over 5 days ago and vendor swears item has shipped. I have no reason not to believe him/her as I said very well respected.  But if you track  on a certain carriers tracking service, it says “we have received notice that originating post is preparing to dispatch this mAil pirsce. “. IOW, they ain’t even got the shit yet to send out. So my question is this, has anyone on here ever had this happen to them? Or does anyone have any theories like missed scans or temporarily lost/stolen shit ?  The boards expertise would be appreciated. I’m probably freaking out a little way too soon. Peace out. Thanks thanks and mini mini mini mini more thanks. 

Pen

Ordered and donated to a well respected vendor, no reason to name names as no one has done anything wrong here. TN over 5 days ago and vendor swears item has shipped. I have no reason not to believe him/her as I said very well respected.  But if you track  on a certain carriers tracking service, it says “we have received notice that originating post is preparing to dispatch this mAil pirsce. “. IOW, they ain’t even got the shit yet to send out. So my question is this, has anyone on here ever had this happen to them? Or does anyone have any theories like missed scans or temporarily lost/stolen shit ?  The boards expertise would be appreciated. I’m probably freaking out a little way too soon. Peace out. Thanks thanks and mini mini mini mini more thanks. 

Pen
Again, any theories? Vendor says I️t I️t has shipped but tracking num with us carrier claims it’s waiting on vendor “to submit post”. I’m hoping its missed scans.  It’s never gone more than 2 days before without a scan on its way here. Getting nervy. .  Again, i graciously ask, anyone have any other thoughts?!? Thanks in advance!!

Peace and love to you all-

Pen

day 7.  no trackin update.  usps says still havent received. vendor says package sent. who knows?? crazy. 

@PennyE I get that ordering from out of country only as soon as it hits our country the number changes and updates to our service I believe I know who your talking about but that has always been the case for me. Please feel free to pm me because I believe we both ordered from same vendor and it's normal it's preparing to send when they receive but I'd get scared if no movement for a long time that could mean seizure which I definitely don't think will happen to you!

Yeah item has not been scanned in a week. The last scan says departure from country, but it usually doesn’t take seven days before it is scanned in bound.

so day 7 and my package is still somewhere over the Atlantic, alledgedly. thats a mighty long flight. took threee days last time. so much for express! makes me want to get VERY ANGRY!!  anyone out there with some soothing wisdom?!?! thanks 

Yeah, Like i said earlier, it could be the mail person put a scan on item, and was supposed to put in bag to ship abroad, but actually kept for themselves. That's just my thought on this and I could be completely wrong. I'm on day 6 and see no info showing my item scanned into the USA. I paid extra for EMS also.

PennnyE,

Just as Heavenlee said, I always get this with a particular vendor abroad. It looks like it's sitting in limbo but then suddenly it's in the US and soon after that it's tracked right to my door. Good luck w/ your situation . Hope it shows soon.

I've got an odd situation. My new hair removal product from across the pond hit ICS in NY at 3:00am this morning. Tracking # showed that clearly on USPS tracking.

So now it's saying "Label created not yet in system.A status update is not yet available on your package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to usps. Check back soon".

so...do I wait for a LL or what?

Anyone?

hello nitetrain,I hope it works out for you.but you should really edit out the carrier.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back