Has anyone ever heard of this site **unauthorized site**

Topnotch20

Has anyone heard of this site *********seems to good to be true. Seems like a scam. They have real oc pills but I heard that you can't get these anywhere. Can anyone give me a review or some information. Thanks topnotch. I bought 30 OC 80s but they texted me back and said they were out of the 30 packs and only have 90 or more packs. So they want me to spend more or they said they would give me a refund. When I asked for a refund they say 72 hours  but every day I bring it up they say 72 more hours? Seems like a scam. Any information would be nice. Thanks Topnotch20

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it certainly sounds like a scam and you can post it in the Blacklist thread if you don't receive anything. Whatever you do, DO NOT send more money!

This is a classic scam operation where they aren't content to rob you of the original amount and try to squeeze you for more. I have never heard of this particular site, but no legitimate vendor asks for additional money before they send your order.

I'm sorry you got scammed but unfortunately that is what happens to a lot of people before they find us. Real OC or OP is very very expensive and just hearing 30 pack and 90 pack is a red flag. If you email some of the vendors you see scrolling across the top of the home page and ask for menus, you will see what I'm talking about.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back